News Bulldogs star tees off in anti-vax critics as NSW makes stand-down call

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can literaly go into any thread on here and know you'll be the one picking the opposite, most extreme view on everything. Knew you'd blow in here with this type of talk.

And being honest ... that's fine. You're entitled to it even though it lacks any facts or educated reasoning. I love learning about conspiracies. Sometimes I buy into them. So this is your chance to shut up everyone on here.

Lay out your information behind COVID-19 being a scam and simply a tool to control the masses. When I say lay it out I don't mean "Oh, this person said that, and there was this other woman said that." Good the full 9 yards mate. This is your platform to shut everyone up on here as you're convinced it's a certain way. Then prove it. I honestly would love for you to prove everyone wrong and that you're not just talking out of your arse. It'd be brilliant.

However, the other side of me says you're just trolling ... This is your chance pal
Theres a lot of different information, different sources and some bullshit sources and some credible sources and heaps of information that makes sense if you put it all together, but the thing is i say my opinion and people will not believe anything because ive experienced it many times with a lot of people i know, which is why i encourage people to just look for themselves for alternative media and information. It might seem like im forcing my opinion on everyone but thats not the case. I do that because i encourage everyone to get interested and look for themselves, and trust me there is plenty out there

In the age of information, ignorance is a choice...
And no, not every conspiracy theory is true, but a lot are covered up to prevent people from making their own judgement

But i will give you 1 thing to search if its still up on the net, search EVENT 201

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Completely agree mate. And appreciate you getting back to me on this.

You've taken a pretty big stand on this matter, and credit to you for doing that. But when pushed to back up your stand with some credible source or the like you don't come back anything remotely substantial. In fact, you come back with:

Theres a lot of different information, different sources and some bullshit sources and some credible sources and heaps of information that makes sense if you put it all together
How's that supposed to convince me or even slightly educate me about your views? Love that everyone has an opinion, but if you can't say how you come to the conclusion it's hard for anyone to take that opion / conclusion seriously. You're proposing a very controversial point but have not even the slightest bit of evidence to back it up, so why would anyone take you seriously?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Completely agree mate. And appreciate you getting back to me on this.

You've taken a pretty big stand on this matter, and credit to you for doing that. But when pushed to back up your stand with some credible source or the like you don't come back anything remotely substantial. In fact, you come back with:

How's that supposed to convince me or even slightly educate me about your views? Love that everyone has an opinion, but if you can't say how you come to the conclusion it's hard for anyone to take that opion / conclusion seriously. You're proposing a very controversial point but have not even the slightest bit of evidence to back it up, so why would anyone take you seriously?
I gave you 1 piece of many info that you can look at if you want
EVENT 201

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
EVENT 201
Event 201? OK mate. You've completely changed my views on this.

Look. There's an actual thread on the Coronavirus so I'm sure you can go there and debate the origins of it, but for me you've shown absolutely nothing at all. Each to their own. Continue thinking your way but I doubt anyone will have changed their minds based on your 'evidence'.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Event 201? OK mate. You've completely changed my views on this.

Look. There's an actual thread on the Coronavirus so I'm sure you can go there and debate the origins of it, but for me you've shown absolutely nothing at all. Each to their own. Continue thinking your way but I doubt anyone will have changed their minds based on your 'evidence'.
Look that’s fine, I would rather I made noise than to stay quiet on things that matter. Each to their own
And lastly about event 201, it is public info that October of last year a high level pandemic simulation exercise was hosted in New York, depicting a global deadly pandemic, hosted by the gates foundation, the person who is pushing mandatory vaccination worldwide, and thinks the world is overpopulated, and is given a mouth piece to push this sort of stuff despite not having a clue about this field, but he has the $$$$$ and is the biggest funder to the World health organisation

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Look that’s fine, I would rather I made noise than to stay quiet on things that matter. Each to their own
And lastly about event 201, it is public info that October of last year a high level pandemic simulation exercise was hosted in New York, depicting a global deadly pandemic, hosted by the gates foundation, the person who is pushing mandatory vaccination worldwide, and thinks the world is overpopulated, and is given a mouth piece to push this sort of stuff despite not having a clue about this field, but he has the $$$$$ and is the biggest funder to the World health organisation
Again though. YOu're not really providing anything other than opinions. Yes. We all know about Even 201. Yes. Certain predictions were made. But the rest? Anyway, as I said you haven't really gone anywhere close to makign your point more credible

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Again though. YOu're not really providing anything other than opinions. Yes. We all know about Even 201. Yes. Certain predictions were made. But the rest? Anyway, as I said you haven't really gone anywhere close to makign your point more credible
I could have showed you a video on YouTube but it was taken down recently, it was titled PLANDEMIC, and it explains a great deal by a scientist who was discredited because she was speaking out
And you don’t find it strange that bill gates is the biggest mouth piece to this at the moment

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I could have showed you a video on YouTube but it was taken down recently, it was titled PLANDEMIC, and it explains a great deal by a scientist who was discredited because she was speaking out
And you don’t find it strange that bill gates is the biggest mouth piece to this at the moment
I watched an incredibly good documentary on the origin of the COVID-19 which outlined how it started at the Wuhan Labs, and was a bio-weapon. It was brilliant. However, when I presented it to people I soon found out that the people who created it were heavily connected to Trump and the information wasn't entirely true either. Just because videos are made it doesn't mean it's all true

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I watched an incredibly good documentary on the origin of the COVID-19 which outlined how it started at the Wuhan Labs, and was a bio-weapon. It was brilliant. However, when I presented it to people I soon found out that the people who created it were heavily connected to Trump and the information wasn't entirely true either. Just because videos are made it doesn't mean it's all true
I don’t know man, my mentality questions everything, I don’t know what is true anymore

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro go do your research she's a nut ball

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Theres a lot of different information, different sources and some bullshit sources and some credible sources and heaps of information that makes sense if you put it all together, but the thing is i say my opinion and people will not believe anything because ive experienced it many times with a lot of people i know, which is why i encourage people to just look for themselves for alternative media and information. It might seem like im forcing my opinion on everyone but thats not the case. I do that because i encourage everyone to get interested and look for themselves, and trust me there is plenty out there

And no, not every conspiracy theory is true, but a lot are covered up to prevent people from making their own judgement

But i will give you 1 thing to search if its still up on the net, search EVENT 201
It's not about ignorance. It's about being able to sort the wheat from the chaff - and there's immeasurably more chaff than wheat on the interwebs.
There have been warnings about this kind of thing for decades.
Like when Joshua Lederberg said 'The single biggest threat to man’s continued dominance on the planet is the virus. There are catastrophes ahead. We live in evolutionary competition with microbes - bacteria and viruses. There is no guarantee that we will be the survivors'.
Trying to join dots from Event 201 into a conspiracy is just a waste of time.
It's fine to do your own research and not just listen to the loudest voice - I've done it plenty of times. But you equally have to take with a large grain of salt a huge portion of what's on the interwebs.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's not about ignorance. It's about being able to sort the wheat from the chaff - and there's immeasurably more chaff than wheat on the interwebs.
There have been warnings about this kind of thing for decades.
Like when Joshua Lederberg said 'The single biggest threat to man’s continued dominance on the planet is the virus. There are catastrophes ahead. We live in evolutionary competition with microbes - bacteria and viruses. There is no guarantee that we will be the survivors'.
Trying to join dots from Event 201 into a conspiracy is just a waste of time.
It's fine to do your own research and not just listen to the loudest voice - I've done it plenty of times. But you equally have to take with a large grain of salt a huge portion of what's on the interwebs.
Extremely well put mate. I've got to say. Won't make a difference as he'll still argue against it but ...

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
EVENT 201
Event 201...Holy fuck. My Polish Uber driver told me in confidence ( because he thought I had an open mind kind of face) that his flat mates cousin in Nimbin read about this on the dark web.

This is scary shit, someone needs to put this on Facebook.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You're supposed to fill the tyres with concrete first. The government tells you to put air in your tyres because they can track the heated air in the tyres
Nah. Easiest way to do it is to put a reactive agent through the car system that will interrupt the signals. Sugar works well for this. You just have to put a heap of it in your fuel tank.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I always encourage people to learn for themselves but they have to be able to discern between real information and fake information, and that's honestly a lot harder than it sounds. Fortunately there's ways to do it but it takes practice. Neil DeGrasse Tyson holds a free course which teaches how to differentiate between bad scientific sources and good scientific sources. Peer-reviewed and non-peer-reviewed and it teaches you how to find out.

BTW, on Event 201, these types of simulations are run all the time. The Division video games were based on viral outbreak simulations. The famous Bill Gates one from 2013 that's been going around. And in October last year the podcast "Science Vs" ran a simulation of a viral pandemic and they had Fauci on the show reviewing their simulation. 2 months before this started they predicted it. But...

Just like the Event 201 prediction, it turned out to be a lot less accurate to what we're facing now. There are similarities but there are also huge differences.

This is part of discerning false information though. You have to see the reasoning behind it. All these simulations were run because of the SARS and Ebola outbreaks which threatened to do exactly what Covid-19 is now doing, but worse. The WHO warned everyone that pandemics are becoming more likely and that people should be prepared. People started running simulations and warning governments that this was not only a possibility, but also very likely to happen soon.

And what did governments do? They ignored it. And now here we are. A pandemic that many predicted and instead of saying, "hey, they scientists were right", we have people saying, "the scientists created this!"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
NASA and many others are currently running simulations and predictions of asteroids hitting to earth, and how to stop them. If a city killer asteroid approaches earth, I guarantee you people will point to these simulations and say that NASA created the asteroid.

We train experts so they can predict a disaster in an effort to be prepared for it. Believing that the scientists created the disaster is comic book level villainy and downright hilarious.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched Plandemic and thought it was pretty good. Tugged all the right emotional heart strings. Raised the doctor up as the foremost expert on everything.

But look a little deeper into it and you see that it's just like any other documentary. She leaves out the part where she was laughed out of academia for using bad methodology and just blatantly lying about everything.

But I tend to try avoid that and focus on the science behind it. The main problem being the argument that the virus was created in a lab. This is laughed at by any real virologist because:

1) it's near impossible to create a virus from nothing, only slightly modify an existing virus. Which is possible, but...

2) Covid-19 is a pretty crap virus. The death rate is too low. 1%-2% is perfect for a virus like this as it could continue to transmit but still kill a large portion of the population. The cleavage sites on the virus are messy. Really messy. That's why many show no symptoms. With crap cleavage sites the virus generally gets into the upper respiratory tract and doesn't get much further than that for many people. If you were designing a virus, you'd make one a lot better than this. Just by changing this small part the virus would be even more infectious and kill 100 times what it's currently killing