News Bulldogs star Karl Oloapu breaks silence on career defining spinal surgery, rehab, Anthony Minichiello’s advice

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
@King Gus are you me or am I you. The poly clown is butt hurt at my words and bring you into it. Sorry mate I don’t want anyone else sharing my accolades lol.
Let me guess I’m getting accused of having multiple accounts?
I’ve blocked the 2 knuckleheads, life is so much better than hearing the same dribble every post they make.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also said ‘they want to change my body and make me a 13’
@Nasheed that's what we are doing now. The Broncos Courier Mail always reports from within the Brisbane Broncos like SMH and Channel 9 do with the Bulldogs it's come from the very top at the Bulldogs. Never been a denial about the 500k. Had Oloapu been medically retired it said the Bulldogs were looking at a 1mil salary cap compensation this points to him being on a deal between 330-350 a year for the next 3 years. No point people being abusive. It happened. Gus took a gamble on the next big thing. I just predict he will move back to Queensland and be sold off. Gus is always willing to sell off a player before contract is up. It's his game. He loves it. He's done it to Luke Lewis a 200 game local junior who won a premiership. One thing though Nasheed is that Trent Barrett was attracting players to the player he was just a hopeless coach. We did lure Addo-Carr, Burton, Cotric (current international) and Allan (current Origin player) to the club. Our issue hasn't been luring players either young or good to the club it's about them performing in the NRL that's been the issue.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why the fuck are these losers still going on about the 500k day in day out more than a year after we signed Oloapu? Even if we did pay that, it's not your money, it doesn't come out of the cap.. The Leagues Club would make that in a day or two of Pokie takings.. Who gives a shit? Get a fucking life...

TheAlmightyJish

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why the fuck are these losers still going on about the 500k day in day out more than a year after we signed Oloapu? Even if we did pay that, it's not your money, it doesn't come out of the cap.. The Leagues Club would make that in a day or two of Pokie takings.. Who gives a shit? Get a fucking life...
Haha they have an agenda and most, if not all, of them are virgins that are attacking Gus and are intimidated by his alpha persona. It's generally pussy Beta males who act this way.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ohh you have 3 heads you will be fine fuck head. And wanker have a read at the play with words never once did I say kill yourself. Never hold up in court. But fuck I would love to take that wig off and wrap it around your head.
Typical troll behaviour.. when they can’t win an argument or there’s a pile on they can’t handle they revert to being a victim

If they weren’t here or didn’t post we wouldn’t be having this discussion.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It's King Gus on another account. Note they all write the same way just use different angles. One of the King Gus accounts will eventually tell you to kill yourself.

The 500k has never ever once been denied. It's now only been perpetrated by some in here just in case the shipping off to another club happens. Gus has form of moving contracted players on. He done it to Marshall-King. He will do it to anyone.
Wrong Polly :tearsofjoy:.

JMK wasn’t ’shipped off’ anywhere.
He left because the Dogs had signed Reed Mahoney and he knew he was unlikely to start at 9. Simples.

PS - when you’re relying on The Mole as your source of truth you’re already well behind. That bloke gets more wrong than @04 Dreaming and that’s a high bar!

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Typical troll behaviour.. when they can’t win an argument or there’s a pile on they can’t handle they revert to being a victim

If they weren’t here or didn’t post we wouldn’t be having this discussion.
It doesn’t bother me. All in the day if a little fun for me. They post like they are reporters trolling . If the supporters on here turned on the board then it will be in the telecrap. I don’t think they are real fans just imposters trolling for a story so the abuse is not personal to me they aren’t real to me. I shall continue lol

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha they have an agenda and most, if not all, of them are virgins that are attacking Gus and are intimidated by his alpha persona. It's generally pussy Beta males who act this way.
Oh the irony yet u are the one worshipping an “intimidating alpha” (ur words not mine) online. Peak beta cuck behaviour ur end

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Trent Barrett was attracting players to the player he was just a hopeless coach. We did lure Addo-Carr, Burton, Cotric (current international) and Allan (current Origin player) to the club. Our issue hasn't been luring players either young or good to the club it's about them performing in the NRL that's been the issue.
Now come on Polly - you’re having a lend, right? :-).

- Addo-Carr wanted to return to Sydney for family.
- Burton wanted to be 6 and wouldn’t be at Penrith.
- Allan (a 4th choice Origin player) unwanted at Souths.
- Cotric came for a massive pay increase.

So yes, the club can attract players but they’re still only going to come if it’s the right thing for them, one consideration of which is money.

You’ve been critical of the club for allegedly paying a large transfer fee for Karl but you’re saying it was OK to make the above investments (irrespective of transfer fees or salary it’s still a cost to the club).

You’re also critical of the club signing players ‘unwanted by their clubs’ - yet this happens all the time and is hardly restricted to the Bulldogs. Allan is a prime example - unwanted at Souths he came to the Dogs. Unwanted at Belmore he went to Bondi where he only lasted one season before being ‘unwanted’.

Consistency doesn’t appear to be your greatest gift. Which one is it going to be?