Bulldogs sign the talented Jake Averillo

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He isn't a halfback but has been asked to play that role in a halfback heavy reliant system, what is so hard to understand? Seriously.
It’s hard to understand to get the ball on 5th and kick to the open. You’re a first grade footballer. All you do is practice your craft. If after 22 weeks you can’t kick the ball properly then you just don’t have it. I’m sorry he’s shit. He can’t even do the simple things right. He can’t kick. He can’t tackle. He doesn’t even run the ball. FFS he lets Adam Idiot take the ball for a crash play for 50m out on 5th. If you think he’s the number 7 to go with Burton you need to think again.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is useless can’t believe he still getting a run. Should be getting hooked mid game
Looks like he has a broken hand so I think it’s the last we will see if him this year. Jeez I’m gonna miss the up and under kicks straight to the fullback. I’m gonna miss giving the opposition the ball on the 40m line

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Looks like he has a broken hand so I think it’s the last we will see if him this year. Jeez I’m gonna miss the up and under kicks straight to the fullback. I’m gonna miss giving the opposition the ball on the 40m line
It's okay mate...we have plenty of others that can do that for you......