Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Awesome signing TPJ!

Combine this with a skilful and speedy new backline and I can't wait until 2022.

It looks like the Bulldogs are finally climbing out of the deep salary cap sh!t that Hasler left us in.

He ruined our salary cap for several years and stripped most of the good players out of our proud club.

The reason is in the photo below. It's Hasler after the Bulldogs smashed red hot favourites Manly in the 1995 Grand Final. Manly couldn't even score a single try.

Hasler waited all those years and got his revenge - a dish best served cold.

Looks like we are now finally free of his horrible legacy

Attachments

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Dufty might be a shit defender but he still shits on what we have had for the last couple of years wtf.
Dufty pads his stats a couple times a year against weak opposition, that's it. He has ability but unless there's some major change behind the scenes then I expect TK to turn on him very quickly.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dufty pads his stats a couple times a year against weak opposition, that's it. He has ability but unless there's some major change behind the scenes then I expect TK to turn on him very quickly.

He lacks in the heart department but still provides more in attack then our previous couple of fullbacks. Guy can throw a better cutout pass then anyone in our current squad and if he sniffs around tpj for offloads it could be money. (regardless its a 1 year deal)

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He lacks in the heart department but still provides more in attack then our previous couple of fullbacks. Guy can throw a better cutout pass then anyone in our current squad and if he sniffs around tpj for offloads it could be money. (regardless its a 1 year deal)
Its a smart move to only sign him for one year. It is a genuine 50/50 as to how he will go. If he plays the same as he does with Saints and doesnt improve his defence I would think he would be moved on.

However if the change of scenery suits him and he improves the defensive side of his game then we have ourselves a gun fullback for the foreseeable future

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I guess we will see.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
However if the change of scenery suits him and he improves the defensive side of his game then we have ourselves a gun fullback for the foreseeable future
[/QUOTE]

the signing of TPJ will help Duffty, hopefully hanging off him every run sniffing for a offload.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He clearly has the ability. Hopefully the 1 year contract and a bit of time around blokes who truly get it, like JAC and Thommo, not to mention Gould, will help facilitate an attitude adjustment. Otherwise seeya later come end of next season.

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
the signing of TPJ will help Duffty, hopefully hanging off him every run sniffing for a offload.
[/QUOTE]
And addo carr the fastest man in the planet according to Gus Gould