Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hear voices......................................
Hopefully voices of good quality players, some people on here have got used to thinking mediocre players at our club are superstars, we are coming dead last.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think the kennel should introduce “rep points” for every piece of information you get right with it decreasing if you get it wrong and everyone will know who’s who lol
I think everyone should get a star rating like in Grand Theft Auto. Nasheed would have a 5 star rating and have helicopters chasing him by now.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So Sam Walker and Reece Walsh, not much chop?
They are very good players. Most that are picked in Aus school boys are good and deserve it, but there are some that are picked through teachers agendas to make there school look better, i have been to nsw v QLD games where they pick these sides, and it is a joke in some circumstances some of the players that get picked in Australian team, who you know and what you know, happens everywhere in sport.

SunnycoastDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hopefully voices of good quality players, some people on here have got used to thinking mediocre players at our club are superstars, we are coming dead last.
Brother give him a little more time. Bloody hell how much time have we invested in Renouf, bloody Benny Barba didn’t get a decent chop till he was in his early 20’s. Some players take more time to develop and mature. Yes he’s been a tad underwhelming but not everyone can be a ‘Lolo’ at 17. Gould is here to oversee that and at a minimum wage it’s hardly going to give our cap a hit. A little patience before we start running to the bathroom cupboard for a razor blade.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brother give him a little more time. Bloody hell how much time have we invested in Renouf, bloody Benny Barba didn’t get a decent chop till he was in his early 20’s. Some players take more time to develop and mature. Yes he’s been a tad underwhelming but not everyone can be a ‘Lolo’ at 17. Gould is here to oversee that and at a minimum wage it’s hardly going to give our cap a hit. A little patience before we start running to the bathroom cupboard for a razor blade.
Hopefully he can come good, thrown into the deep end before he is was ready. Clubs fault for signing shit mature back rowers.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What happened?
He posted a new thread with an "official" tag, and categorically said that TPJ had signed with the tigers. I think he may have even done it on the tigers forum, saying he had signed with us.
He also was banned from the tigers forum, and then opened another account with the same email address.
Clearly he is a troll!

SunnycoastDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hopefully he can come good, thrown into the deep end before he is was ready. Clubs fault for signing shit mature back rowers.
Hell I totally agree, plodder after plodder signed by a number of so called recruitment gurus and ‘eyes for talent’!!
I think we’ve all been scared by past failings but for the first time in a long time I truly believe we’ve turned the corner and have the right heads at the front without stroking ego’s and pushing of agendas.
time will tell on certain juniors, Alamoti being one of major hype though even he will take time and it’s upto us to not lamblast them if they don’t make the grade at 19/20.

chin up brother….happy days ahead. For the first time in a long time

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nah.

They usually just get me into trouble.