Official Bulldogs sign teen star

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know we live in more "enlightened" times now, but, back when I was a kid, anyone with a name like Lynx would have to be as hard as nails or an Olympic class sprinter.
So true hey. It’s almost like every parent these days has to come up with a unique name. What’s wrong with traditional names???

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree but a good sign that young kids want to come to the club. For a long time no youngster has wanted to come cause the dogs was where you would go to kill your career. A nice change that’s for sure!!
Kindly disagree, i know alot of parents from the doggy area who tried out for development trials in other districts, cronulla, dragons, North sydney etc Guarantee this kid along with a push from his manager probably applied for other teams but the bulldogs got his signature.
Plus i think local kids should be first picked first in the matts and sg ball

childofglossop

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think we need to get ‘Bobcat’ working with ‘Lynx’…of course, if he turns out to be any good, he might become a target for the ‘Tigers’ or the ‘Panthers’…

better keep him on the leash though - if he starts to prowl at night he might attract the attention of a ‘cougar’ and that might be the end of his safari

great nickname - dubious official epithet on his birth certificate. Might just as well have named him Edge.