Bulldogs sign giant Titans forward

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I keep saying, Gus is signing some of the best young talent from around the country. Obviously only a few of them will do anything in FG, but we have more youngsters with potential than we've had for a long time so eventually his scouting will pay off.
Yep that is what Gus is doing, last year it was Hoffman, Toai, Max King, Skelton (Mid Season) & Stuckey. Max King was a success. if we get 1 player out of these as good as Max King it will be a good result.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yep that is what Gus is doing, last year it was Hoffman, Toai, Max King, Skelton (Mid Season) & Stuckey. Max King was a success. if we get 1 player out of these as good as Max King it will be a good result.
And Kiraz last preseason. King and Kiraz are two of the best bargain buys of the season. If he can get two or three of those right per year, that's how you build a competitive squad to compliment your star players.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's been playing left side second row.
Im hoping he can transition to the right side because of big Kikau is on the left.
Who Doorey? I just don't think he has what it takes but you do?
Didn't get a single run later this year in firsts and Edwards even jumped above him too suggesting he wasn't going that well in reggies?(though personally I didn't watch much of that action).

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And Kiraz last preseason. King and Kiraz are two of the best bargain buys of the season. If he can get two or three of those right per year, that's how you build a competitive squad to compliment your star players.
Exactly, always going to miss in this business its human nature but a couple more hits like these two mentioned, yes please!

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who Doorey? I just don't think he has what it takes but you do?
Didn't get a single run later this year in firsts and Edwards even jumped above him too suggesting he wasn't going that well in reggies?(though personally I didn't watch much of that action).
:tearsofjoy: No im talking about Preston.
We're getting our wires crossed.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 60577

His management company just posted it up as well
Always confusing when they state it like that.

So does that mean he's signed till the end of the 2025 season?

I ask that because previously when he signed with Titans they posted it was til 2023, so either he got released from last year of Titans contract, or it was only till 2022 season.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always confusing when they state it like that.

So does that mean he's signed till the end of the 2025 season?

I ask that because previously when he signed with Titans they posted it was til 2023, so either he got released from last year of Titans contract, or it was only till 2022 season.
Reading the Titans supporters page on Facebook they said he was off contract this year and we signed him for seasons 23,24,25

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hit rate on these speculative big boppers is about 10%. The guy from tigers, storm, stuckey etc that didn’t cut it are recent examples. Have to keep rolling the dice. Hopefully he is in the 10%.
Exactly.
Pickering..... Most talented player ever.....
Kasiano.... Could have been anything....
Mitch Newton..... Legend.