News Bulldogs sign Fijian Rugby Sevens player

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopefully this one turns out to be a gun. Our Fijian Reps in recent years have been terrible compared to other teams.

Aaron Groom
Darryl Millard
Tyrone Phillips
Marcelo Montoya
Kikau will make that list look a bit better. Wakeham is Fijian too. Hopefully with Gus at the club he can help scout some better up and coming Pacific Nations players.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Would be awesome to have a fiji flyer onboard. Looks like he still has some filling out to do. Remember Hayne plane wanted to walk straight into that team and was turned away. Turned up in a chopper from memory with his own clothing line to hand out too lol.

On that pull up training video, he shouldn't be doing that with weight, injury waiting to happen. He's clearly not at a point technique wise where he should have weight added. He didn't even complete one properly with his chin at the bar. I'd be wanting him to complete atleast 20 perfectly before needing anything else and even then just do more with proper technique rather then the "look at me" moment with the weight. Go to fail instead of weight. Where the fuk is the staff to prevent that from happening?

Last edited:

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Kikau will make that list look a bit better. Wakeham is Fijian too. Hopefully with Gus at the club he can help scout some better up and coming Pacific Nations players.
This guy we signed is incomparable to them. He’s direct from Fiji 7s rugby. Not saying he’ll be a gun but he’s come out of a totally different system with incredibly high standards.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
i look forward when he lets in his 1st try and the forum blows up demanding him be be dropped and complaining what a dud he is
That should be in reserves...not first grade...no problem then as our other "not ready projects" have found themselves thrown in :grinning:

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's not a Fijian 7s player, He made the U20s world cup sevens squad. I checked their results and they didn't even make the finals.

Still an achievement but big difference between the 7s and U20s.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
he will come in handy when Sutton sin bins 6 of our players

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Some more speed is great, never goes astray !!