Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Imagine a backrow of RFM , CHN and jackson. Wow. And then you would have elliot and martin coming off the bench.
Also interesting its a 4 year deal. Martin is only here for another year........
Martin insisted he only wanted a year to keep himself hungry to perform

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I get him and james Fisher-Harris mixed up often, both Kiwi , both Pathers , both hyphenated

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Some real competition for the back row.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This worries me that we are going to have too much cap tied up in the forwards again and won’t be able to keep Martin at the end of next year. He’s proven how valuable a 90% kicker is in the nrl.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Goalkicking aside how is he better? Martin is good but rfm is much harder to handle and has a great offload
Their stats are almost identical and Martin's GK makes him way more valuable than RFM.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Their stats are almost identical and Martin's GK makes him way more valuable than RFM.
RFM played during the shit half of the season, Martin played in the better half. That means something. Either way they're both completely different players and i want both in our side.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
RFM is a far more dangerous ball runner and defensively he's superior also, as the stats will show you. People have short memories, RFM produced a tonne of critical 1 on 1's.

If Dutchy can kick at around the 80% mark consistently (which I think he's capable of), then I'm happy with Martin on the bench. RFM, JJ, CHN, Elliot are all superior back rowers.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
One of these players will have to miss out a spot in the 17 next season if CHN is here to play in ththe forwards.
I'd prefer CHN to be #14.
Can cover centre and in the case of an injury to our hooker... Jackson moves to 9 and we still aren't short in the back row. All we need for this to work is a decent 80min hooker... all I know is this won't work with Lichaa

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
RFM played during the shit half of the season, Martin played in the better half. That means something. Either way they're both completely different players and i want both in our side.
Yeah it means RFM was holding us back and Martin made us win :P

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
RFM is a far more dangerous ball runner and defensively he's superior also, as the stats will show you. People have short memories, RFM produced a tonne of critical 1 on 1's.

If Dutchy can kick at around the 80% mark consistently (which I think he's capable of), then I'm happy with Martin on the bench. RFM, JJ, CHN, Elliot are all superior back rowers.
Elliott is better than Martin? What drugs are you on?

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stats can be misleading, rfm was having far more of an impact in general play. He was running harder and his footwork and offload was causing problems for teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.