Bulldogs Sign Capra's Young Gun Larson Dale-Doyle

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All I've gleaned from the press on this is that he's a fast backline player that has rep honors in Union league and touch football as a youngster. He also attended a couple of academies with the Cowboys and maybe Brisbane at some stage. So I assume his athleticism has gotten him a contract but he'll probably need some guidance to go on with things and forge an NRL career. He's supposedly trained with the Flegg side this week so we might get to find out more in the next week or two.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Will he be top 30 or is this juniors squad?
The 18-year-old has signed a two-year deal with the NRL club and will begin his journey with the side's Jersey Flegg side.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
All I've gleaned from the press on this is that he's a fast backline player that has rep honors in Union league and touch football as a youngster. He also attended a couple of academies with the Cowboys and maybe Brisbane at some stage. So I assume his athleticism has gotten him a contract but he'll probably need some guidance to go on with things and forge an NRL career. He's supposedly trained with the Flegg side this week so we might get to find out more in the next week or two.
If he's played touch football will he even need defence training for a starting position?

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He already played Flegg last week in our win over the sharks. Played centre. We have a fairly decent Flegg team this season with a few good prospects.
Any word on how he performed?

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
He played 1 game for East Tigers then 4 games for Capra before being signed.

Went to Fiji to represent Arthur Beetson's U15 Indigenous team and was captain for U16 Queensland Murri.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The 18-year-old has signed a two-year deal with the NRL club and will begin his journey with the side's Jersey Flegg side.
ok i was more thinking what the plan was for next year. guessing Flegg.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He already played Flegg last week in our win over the sharks. Played centre. We have a fairly decent Flegg team this season with a few good prospects.
Something we haven't had in quiet a while.

Reactions: ATT