Bulldogs Sign 21 Year old Winger for 3 Years - Christian Crichton

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For the money we have to spend, that's brilliant. Focus on youth and speed. Instead of signing some old hack for one year on $125k.

Club knows whats it's doing, youth, junior development and speed. Sprinkle in some star buys after 18 months and we'll have a very strong team.

I like the way we are doing this. Yeh sure, there will be short term pain, but in a couple of years we can be a real force.

No band aid fix this time. Back to bulldog culture.

If anybody can't see the excitment in our slow steady rise over the next 3-5 years then just piss off and go for the Roosters.

I've been a bulldog supporter long enough from the early eighties to see our cycles, and I can tell you the way this new adminstration, board and coaching staff is going about things, it's the way we used to conduct business.
Thats what made us so successful. The great P.Moore never paid overs for anybody. It was all about getting the most out of your players with the least amount to pay in dollars for their services.

We won't let any player manager dictate terms to us anymore. We dictate things now. I like it.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He's not good at all ATM. But that's expected for a 21 year old winger in first year of NRL. Does have a bit of talent, but he'll need to put size on asap.

Either way better that were targeting these young players to produce, rather than has beens.
Size is the least of his worries tbh

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I am buying my Grand Final 2019 tickets right now

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
what ?!

we are signing players for 2019?

but but, back ended deals, klemmer to eels, shopping mbye, sky is falling......

silva

Utility
Reaction score
exactly what we need. young and room to develop and not too pricey

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pay is building HIS team nicely, i think there will be more young rising stars to be signed, a lot of young up and comers now see an opportunity to play FG at the Dogs,
Watch out brother...don't say things like that on this site, you'll get hammered.
Some teenagers on here have no clue. You know the generation Z. The ones who are brought up getting what they want and when they want.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I heard his brother is Angus Chrichton, and he’s trying to lure Angus to the doggies

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
Watch out brother...don't say things like that on this site, you'll get hammered.
Some teenagers on here have no clue. You know the generation Z. The ones who are brought up getting what they want and when they want.
I might just get away with it, they are still in school, i wouldnt dare post a comment like that if it was school holidays :grinning:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I swear at this guy every week when i watch the Panthers play. Perfect signing for us.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
this reminds me of 01 when we bought patten and vagana

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You hateing on him Already?? Didn't take long.
Well he dropped the ball over the try line last night and i wanted SC points ffs.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Bit on the short side but has a bit of speed and strength

Status
Not open for further replies.