bulldogs should release Czislowski at the end of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For gods sake, we lose, you all bitch, we win, what happens?! you all still ****ing bitch! Jesus christ.

les norton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He is only a young bloke obviously thrown in the deep end a bit too early.Front rowers usually hit their straps mid to late 20's.folkes has been forced to use him due to O'Mealy and Mason's unfortunate injuries and would have been in Premier League .I hope the club does give him a chance and if the club is getting him cheap this season's learning curve could turn out to be both very valuable to both the club and Ben.

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
les norton said:
He is only a young bloke obviously thrown in the deep end a bit too early.Front rowers usually hit their straps mid to late 20's.folkes has been forced to use him due to O'Mealy and Mason's unfortunate injuries and would have been in Premier League .I hope the club does give him a chance and if the club is getting him cheap this season's learning curve could turn out to be both very valuable to both the club and Ben.
I disagree. I don't think he is showing any potential at all. If you remember back to early in the season, Folkes used him as the first option ahead of Armit, Myles or anyone else.

The other kids are all thrown into the deep end too. Armit and Myles have stood up and are starting to play awesome footy. Czislowski simply doesn't have 'it'.

spannaforce

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
very poor comments coming from us fans. Give the kid a break, his inexperienced and will learn from his mistakes. Mason was not exactly an overnight sensation, it took him 2-3 years before we got the results that we expected.

>iTs A dOgG LyF<

.aka. DoG4LyFe
Reaction score
lay off czlikowski, he tried very hard & did his best, just needs more experience & time to develop.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
i honestli i du believe dat we should release him because i keep worrying that he is gonna either drop the ball or his gonna get mauled in a tackle....he hasnt bein playin well...n d guy cnt even run straight...the guy is alwais running on an angle and it realli ****s me realli badly...we should let him go ASAP

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
PARANoIR said:
For gods sake, we lose, you all bitch, we win, what happens?! you all still ****ing bitch! Jesus christ.
First Grade footballers should not give away penalties like he did tonight. You can cry all you want about people bitching but they are just stating their opinion on the fact that he does not come up to scratch.

If you are happy to leave someone in the team who can give away penalties like that just cause we won then it is a good thing you are not the coach.

Admittedly some people are going a bit over the top with the names they are calling him, but why do some people think it is so wrong just to comment on the fact that we think someone is not up to First Grade standard? If the player has a poor game we don't have to ignore it just cause they play for The Dogs.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
a lot of ppl think Czislowski will become good but those of you who are being dellusional now its time to hear the truth

Czislowski is a Liability and a waste of money at the Bulldogs club, he will only be used when there is no one else and the sooner Souths take him off our hands the better

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
<puts on flame proof suit> I thought he played a decent game. He was up against guys like Kearns and Kidwell. Sure, his ball security needs a bit of work but I think he'll come good.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
It was just plain DUMB and very COREY HUGHES like to be giving away that penalty towards the end to put the Storm back into the game.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ya gotta hand it to the guy he played ok no thanks to the knockers,he will get better evey week there is nothing to gain by putting him down,he,s a Bulldog forward and we need all the help we can get,on ya young fella.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Some of you are to harsh. The kid made a few errors in the game but he still tried his guts out at stages and every run bar one was good making good metres. He was even the supporting player off a Shifty break at one stage. His running/hit up technique is improving also.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Should be in premier league next week. I also think it's a technique problem. He has the size but isn't dominant enough. A mate and I were talking about his technique, he runs too upright and bends backwards at the line. If he can throw himself at the defenders like Shrek does - he could be another Martin Lang.

One player who is also improving week in week out is Charlie Tonga. His fitness has improved out of a sight - looks like he's shed a few kilos ?

What a headache it's going to be, cos alot of the youngsters are going to miss out when we're at full strength.

Bulldog Power

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
but he seems to have been getting progressively worse

his first game was his best

now everyone knows he is a teddy, every single person I talk to thinks he is crap

If I was his size I would definetly be playing some form of first grade football league or union... most people with a bit of ability would.... right now I would not put him first grade unless he started killing PL everyweek and absolutely had to be the first picked to fill in... until he shows a mass of improvement Czwolksi is a liability and should go

Bulldog Power

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to be proven wrong

I would happily eat my words re cziwolski

but I cant see it happening any time soon

Baby Dogg

|xx| Mzlebsta |xx|
Reaction score
my dad said he should cut his hair then mabye he can see the ball!!!!!!

DJ1

Ninjadillo
Reaction score
I think we should support all our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.