Bulldogs Shocking loss!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then why play and risk injury???????? Accvept the loss with a bit of grace........Happy days around the corner.
Err, I've accepted the loss, not sure what part of your orifice you're pulling grace out from, but anyway. From observation they played conservatively in **** conditions. They can't just pull 17 out of first grade for a rest. And yeah, happy days, will see what happens finals time, more important than tonight's game.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just can't Believe the Bulldogs lost against the Raiders at Canberra Stadium.
This loss has been in the making over the last two games. After shredding us for the first 20 minutes the Broncos stopped as if shot and we finished up on top. If the Tigers had the two 50/50 callks go their way (the Farah try disallowed & Pritchard found not using obstruction) the result could have been different.

Its just that the Raiders were given a 4-1 penalty advantage in the first 5-10 minutes plus Barba ruled into touch when he wasn't set up the Raiders early foundation and they never stopped going ahead. Basically, they did what the Broncos and Tigers couldn't do... they got ahead a stayed there.

How the Bulldogs are going to reinvent speed off the line aggressive defence and an effective go forward in just one week will be a very interesting exercise.

K

Kane 'em

We were terrible tonight, got spanked and rightly so. It was just one of those games where everything which possibly could've gone wrong went wrong. We'll bounce back. You know how the saying goes... You win 12 and lose one.

F

fivespoons

Err, I've accepted the loss, not sure what part of your orifice you're pulling grace out from, but anyway. From observation they played conservatively in **** conditions. They can't just pull 17 out of first grade for a rest. And yeah, happy days, will see what happens finals time, more important than tonight's game.
"Happy days are just around the corner" was in reference to your team. meaning that you have a great coach and a very good side, so accept the sh1thouse performance as being just that....sh1thouse and look fwd to next week. And the Dogs rested a total of 1 player, not a few just 1, if Des had the intention of going easy it sure was a stupid way to go about it.....and he aint stupid. Give credit to the other side who totally whacked you out of the game and stop being such a poor loser.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
"Happy days are just around the corner" was in reference to your team. meaning that you have a great coach and a very good side, so accept the sh1thouse performance as being just that....sh1thouse and look fwd to next week. And the Dogs rested a total of 1 player, not a few just 1, if Des had the intention of going easy it sure was a stupid way to go about it.....and he aint stupid. Give credit to the other side who totally whacked you out of the game and stop being such a poor loser.
Canberra came at us very hard, they were up for it, we didnt respond, nothing went our way. Not sure why you Manly trolls think we are a 1 man team because Ennis wasnt playing and we lost? Even if Ennis was playing, we werent going to beat Canberra with the way how they played tonight.

And it was always going to be hard playing against Canberra in Canberra especially on a very cold night

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh FFS, how am I being a sore loser? It's merely an opinion. Is it because I'm not giving credit to the Raiders? Why should I credit the Raiders? Oh right kicks out on the full, not finding touch, yeah well done Raiders.

BTW, I agreed with your happy days comment "And yeah, happy days" in reference to making the finals.

Jeeze man, off your high horse already.

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This was the venue our 17 in a row was broken. They've done it again. I'm not gonna panic, Wright had a disgraceful game and Keating wasn't too far behind.
Wrong that was at Ericsson Stadium against The New Zealand Warriors

If ever the Bulldogs winning streak was going to end, it was a good chance of being broken at Ericsson Stadium by the New Zealand Warriors. The Bulldogs have only lost one away game in two seasons, and that was to the Warriors last year in the corresponding game. Tonight the Warriors played probably the most outstanding game of football they've played in their short history and ended the Bulldogs winning streak of 17 consecutive games with a punishing 22-14 victory. If there was one word to describe what the Warriors did to the Bulldogs it would be the word 'Smashed'.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was minus 5 degrees They 65% of the ball in the first have and alot of that in our 20 we where just defending and getting out of our own 20. Next week we need to smash the roosters 40+ and go into the finals pumped. And focus on the rooster not worrying about this game.

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Instead of focusing on the negatives of this game, let's focus on the positives.

1. Broncos can miss the 8.
2. Tigers can also miss the 8
3. Both the tigers and broncos can miss the 8 if titans pull their finger out.
4. Media is off our ass.. For now..
5. Everyone came out injury free.

Me personally, I don't care for the loss because we have screwed over two dangerous teams in the process.. This is a victory for us as fans(not bulldog fans but fans in general) who hate the broncos and also hate the tigers...

No cause for alarm bells or anything.. Look forward to the finals and enjoy the misfortunes of the tigers, broncos or better yet... Both

Grubber

Waterboy
Reaction score
Feels like a weight is off our shoulders after the loss..... I'm sure Hasler will have the boys primed for the next game to win minor premiership.

Remember, a week is a long time in footy & after we beat the chooks next week, this weeks loss will be long forgotten...FIRE UP BOYS

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We played with no intensity no effort. Simply we played crap. Credit to the Raiders they turned up with attitude and out played us.

Everyone needs to calm down a little yes we lost

I even predicted upset for this match

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The same thing happend to Manly in Newcastle, shut down by a home side.
We will bounce back but should of competed better.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It is history for a reason, the fact no one goes for a streak that long because it is too hard to stay up. Now Canberra are the only side we have not beaten :p

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly One WORD WRIGHT

We need to re group and get ready for the roosters at our home turf where we love to play at

Last edited by a moderator:

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
canberra are one of those teams - one week they lose by 40 next week they win by 40 -

Status
Not open for further replies.