News Bulldogs Set to Secure Blake Taaffe

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taaffe puts his body on the line & has never been afraid to take on the defence ,,, Averillo preferred to avoided it when he could … you’ll take note of that next season ..

We need better defence … those running the club and squad have watched closely & know why they’ve made the decisions they’ve made …
Fair call.

Playing the Devils Advocate. You subtract Averillo's 11 tries and 7 try assists that makes our attack daylight last.

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fucking hell the wankfest over Averillo is fucked

we offered him a solid 2 year deal and he chose to fuck off
Taafe we are getting dirt cheap and unlike averillo he puts his body on the line
Critta is a superstar

We are better off without him
he chose to leave

Blokes here have no idea what happens behind close doors. I aint a fan of Gus but he doesn't deserve to be criticised nor the club for not re signing Jake

Get over it. You all used to jizz over Mbye too - that turned out good hey LOL

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How is it BS? He is defensively a NSW Cup level. That is being kind. At centre he is poor & at fullback is poor and is also poor positionally. And doesn’t talk to the defensive line. Directly or indirectly. He is accountable for a lot of the try’s we conceded.

A great runner of the ball though

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How is it BS? He is defensively a NSW Cup level. That is being kind. At centre he is poor & at fullback is poor and is also poor positionally. And doesn’t talk to the defensive line. Directly or indirectly. He is accountable for a lot of the try’s we conceded.

A great runner of the ball though
All the reasons I’ve been saying he should have been our 6 all along … his defensive issues could have been hidden and given a straight forward job of running the ball and setting up those around him ..

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He wouldn’t get the space at 6 like Ponga didn’t. Great runner of the ball. Just missed a few other parts of his game. If Wayne can help him good on him.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I know it’s only Reggie’s but taffee killed it yesterday at fullback.
Taffees stats from yesterday.
1 try, 4 try assists, 198 run metres, 3 tackle breaks, 4 line breaks , 2 line break assists, 1 offload, 1 error

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is my expert opinion on this matter

let-it-go-frozen.gif

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know it’s only Reggie’s but taffee killed it yesterday at fullback.
Taffees stats from yesterday.
1 try, 4 try assists, 198 run metres, 3 tackle breaks, 4 line breaks , 2 line break assists, 1 offload, 1 error
1 error ! Sack Taaffe :tearsofjoy: