News Bulldogs Set to Secure Blake Taaffe

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe the number of whining that goes on in here. This guy single handedly tore us apart when we last played. Great signing imo
Bro that's not hard to do.... Every team has been ripping us

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This Abdul **** is so cooked, typical Arsenal supporter.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mate, that's all the place does. The club is doing something about our shit position, but because it's not a Kennel golden boy, everyone's sooking.
A: not an islander

And B: doesn’t have an exotic hyphenated surname

Those two key factors will cause the Kennel to go into negative overdrive

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watched him live the other night and he looked bog average. He threw one nice pass but got dominated on his kick returns. Similar to Perham he doesn't have much strength to dent the line.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We are not looking for a fullback. Crichton will be our fullback.
Crichton will 100% start at fullback, I don't know why people are disputing this. However I also 100% believe he will flop there and he will move to centre and shit **** signing #6493653847 (Taaffe) will move to fullback where he will also be shit and we will be forced to start 2025 with yet another another fullback.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Here we go. Burtons defence is now brought in. That left side has not had consistent players all year but we will blame Burton
Deny it all you want but he gets caught out heaps. I get combinations are important, but he's an NRL players... should be able to read numbers and not plant feet and neither jam or slide

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Crichton will 100% start at fullback, I don't know why people are disputing this. However I also 100% believe he will flop there and he will move to centre and shit **** signing #6493653847 (Taaffe) will move to fullback where he will also be shit and we will be forced to start 2025 with yet another another fullback.
Hopefully by that time we still have Papalii

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe the number of whining that goes on in here. This guy single handedly tore us apart when we last played. Great signing imo
We beat them the last time we played.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This signing is a good one, if we can land another capable middle and Tino for 24 or another capable middle for 24 and Haas for 25 then we’re looking good imo

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t understand this signing unless he has assurances to play FG. Surely Crichton signed to be our FB. His salary is a reported 3.3mil over 4 years (media reports). He wouldn’t sign with us to be another depth player.

As someone said, he might be insurance for Crichton if he doesn’t succeed at the FB role.