News Bulldogs search for Addo-Carr NRL solution ( Perth Now)

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Change to who? Cook has been very average in NSW Cup and his defence is horrid. Wakeham and BBO haven't made any noticeable difference when they play dummy half either. In order to charge you have to have someone better to change to.

Always a Bulldog
Rubbish.
They have both had an instant ppsit8ve effect to the team and its movement forward.
Sure, it hasn't resulted in any change to the end result but what do you expect when they come on with around 10mins left and behind on the scoreboard.

JMK is Rubbish at hooker. If contractually we HAVE to play him in first grade, at least move him to halfback who barely fucking touches the ball anyway.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He has a case of the Jack Wightons... Stuck on the left, only wants to jink off left foot, mainly kicks... Only difference is Wighton defends better
Yup. The system does not help him at all but you'd still expect better if he was actually as good as people made out. I really hate our poor imitation of the Panthers system, does not suit our players at all.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup. The system does not help him at all but you'd still expect better if he was actually as good as people made out. I really hate our poor imitation of the Panthers system, does not suit our players at all.
We are nothing like the Panthers.
They have speed and anticipation and can keep it up for 80mins. Even 100 if needed.
We don't have speed across the park. We certainly don't have have any anticipation and certainly can't keep it up for more than 20mins let alone 80.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We are nothing like the Panthers.
They have speed and anticipation and can keep it up for 80mins. Even 100 if needed.
We don't have speed across the park. We certainly don't have have any anticipation and certainly can't keep it up for more than 20mins let alone 80.
I didn't say we're like the Panthers, i said our system is a poor imitation of there's.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It all starts from the 9. Being slow and lacking the ability to pass off the ground. He does t even throw a cut out. Mahoney will improve is heaps. But still the fact that JMK doesn’t even attempt a cutout or any sorry of plays to help the halves leaves me to think that the coach is killing our players.
How embarrassing is JMK. Seriously can’t believe he’s nearly played 100 games.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has he yet played 10 games in first grade as a half?
He certainly hasn’t been on fire but neither has the rest of the team with numerous deficiencies across the field & in the coaching box….

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Watch us cop a sin bin lol

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion