Bulldogs run their own video session after latest loss!

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This confirms it. CC has laid out defensive systems, the players aren't (or are unable to) deploy them properly.
Most of the tries we concede have nothing to do with systems. Bit of a lost cause if the coach has to waste time teaching them how to make basic tackles and not let in dummy half tries.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most of the tries we concede have nothing to do with systems. Bit of a lost cause if the coach has to waste time teaching them how to make basic tackles and not let in dummy half tries.
I agree, to a degree this has to fall on the players as well for how incompetent they are. Each week their tries are let in the middle, you would have thought these ***** will actually wrap legs, arms or body by now and learn from their mistakes? No, they miss it or they shirt grab. The Rabbitohs last try 2 weeks ago showed how fucking dumb these players are at reading a play and defending

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I agree, to a degree this has to fall on the players as well for how incompetent they are. Each week their tries are let in the middle, you would have thought these ***** will actually wrap legs, arms or body by now and learn from their mistakes? No, they miss it or they shirt grab. The Rabbitohs last try 2 weeks ago showed how fucking dumb these players are at reading a play and defending
At what point does a coach (coaching) have an influence to change that?

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
OK so what happens if we miraculously defend well....does that mean we get rid of the defence coach?

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At what point does a coach (coaching) have an influence to change that?
I believe our defence and defensive structures from a coaching perspective. Were altered at the time of the Hip drop crack down.

Leading to poor technique and a very weak defensive line across the board. I think we are arm grabbing afraid to defend as these guys have spend their whole lives learning.

I think CC and his coaching team a totally responsible for our defensive failures.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This is literally the lunatics running the asylum lol

80 point loss coming up...

Last edited:

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
>"We set high standards here"
That shows how crap the team is. How bad would their defence would be if they set low standards?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
>"We set high standards here"
That shows how crap the team is. How bad would their defence would be if they set low standards?
WTF, would you rather they set “low standards” and then be happy that they achieved them?

Setting “high standards” is exactly what we want, what Bulldogs players should always do.

Not meeting those high standards is a problem, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t set them.

Always a Bulldog

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"We set high standards here" Who's he kidding?
And who enforces them - betcha he got word from Gus, let the kids tell you what when wrong... accountability powerful weapon when used carefully and accountability can equal responsibility when next they play. Let's just see how accountable they felt.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Alamoti "why didn't you flick pass that?, that normal pass looks shit"

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Gus and Ciraldope just chillin’ during the Bulldogs’ latest video session.

Attachments

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reiterate our expectations vs Penrith, those desperately wanting to sink the boot into club & it’s players will be chomping at the bit for whatever agenda or reason that may be… and I’m sure your wish will be granted unfortunately - But Fu<k me, instead of all of us ganging up like schoolyard bullies, we have to find a way to back these blokes and this great club and give them some chance to show genuine improvement.

We gotta show some love to be loved back, just saying.
Love the enthusiasm and I agree but fuck me im over showing love. Done nothing for me for the last how many years. It’s great to see teams like cowboys and broncos turn around wooden spoon years and become final contenders but we keep getting the rebuild excuses every year and getting worse no matter who we recruit, so fuck this club for the shit it’s been producing but I also love the club so much I can’t turn away.

Dogs Rule

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mmm this sounds like a story about a coaching staff that will likely be doomed in the future