Bulldogs' Reynolds out of Dragons clash

Status
Not open for further replies.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
But you haven't played NRL level in 2017! No chance they'll allow anyone to play 2 games in 2 days, rlpa would be all over it!
No, no I havent. But I can work a physically demanding 60 hr week and manage to pump out multiple games a week if needed.

Fucking sooks these days.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
That isn't a rule.
According to the NRL:
Any players included in the 19-man squad will be deemed ineligible for selection in the final 17-man squad if they play in a NSW/QLD Cup match prior to the NRL match

Sorry.....

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The Facebook team deleted my comment;
"What the fuck is wrong with this club, if he was in doubt why didn't they just name him in the extended squad? That's right probably would have had more of a chance in selling tickets after a woeful week, bunch of lying scumbags"

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
According to the NRL:
Any players included in the 19-man squad will be deemed ineligible for selection in the final 17-man squad if they play in a NSW/QLD Cup match prior to the NRL match

Sorry.....
Well that's a stupid rule, didn't exist last season.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Reimis Smith did it last year didn't he
Not sure mate but if thats the case just further evidence that playing 160 minutes isn't a death sentence.

Smith scored 2 tries on debut and never missed a beat.
Des in typical fashion has not given him another 1st grade jersey since.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Well that's a stupid rule, didn't exist last season.
It is because they have to name 21 players on Tuesday rather than 17 and are locked into using only players from that group. They can play reggies after the NRL game but not before.

Dogs1938

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No, no I havent. But I can work a physically demanding 60 hr week and manage to pump out multiple games a week if needed.

Fucking sooks these days.
And who are you, Jesus? Mate it's pretty hard to back up after two days don't you think ?

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The Facebook team deleted my comment;
"What the fuck is wrong with this club, if he was in doubt why didn't they just name him in the extended squad? That's right probably would have had more of a chance in selling tickets after a woeful week, bunch of lying scumbags"
What difference does that make? If he is named in the squad he's a chance of playing until they cut it to 17. I suppose everyone will be happier this week because Frawley has (1)7 on his back this week. Should make a big difference to where he plays on the field.:grinning:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't we have a fkn state of the art facility and medical team no expense spared? A fkn weekend warrior recovers quicker

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
No different from the thousands of other adults who work 40+hrs and play knockouts and regular games.

Seriously, it is not that fucking hard.

My 17 year old cousin was working 40+ hrs a week plus playing sg ball for dogs and playing for the Blacktown workers against adults. Put Hutch Mauivai on his arse for good measure. ***** are soft these days is all.

And who are you, Jesus? Mate it's pretty hard to back up after two days don't you think ?

Dogs1938

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No different from the thousands of other adults who work 40+hrs and play knockouts and regular games.

Seriously, it is not that fucking hard.

My 17 year old cousin was working 40+ hrs a week plus playing sg ball for dogs and playing for the Blacktown workers against adults. Put Hutch Mauivai on his arse for good measure. ***** are soft these days is all.
Fair enough

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can't think any other reason pretty much like how Montoya got picked to ride the pine v Cowboys

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
According to DT Taulau is in the 17 and Holland is out. So you can drop your blood pressure for a little while at least. BTW the rule about not letting players play 2 games on a weekend is one that has been set by the NRL for ages. It's just that this year it was extended to the 21 players named on Tuesdays instead of the 17 from previous years. They give the clubs dispensation to play those who don't make the cut in FG to play but only if the reggies are after the NRL game. Previously, you could bring someone up from the reggies up until I think the Thursday before the game but you couldn't play if the Reggies were playing immediately before the NRL team. Anyone who thinks playing park footy is anywhere near as hard as what the NRL blokes do week in and week out has copped one too many head knocks. if it was that easy then every kid in the reggies would just slot in and continue to be a star.....

Status
Not open for further replies.