Bulldogs REPRESENT - Rep Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have a total of 11 players in this coming weekend rep games, by my calculations that's the most for any team, not bad for a side who everyone claims cannot score many tries but can only defend them! Go the DOGGIES ...!

Country
1. Aiden Tolman
2. Josh Jackson
3. Dale Funicane

City
1. Josh Reynolds
2. Tony Williams
3. David Klemmer
4. Trent Hodkinson (18th man)

Australia
1. Josh Morris

NZ
1. Greg Eastwood

Samoa
1. Krisnan Inu
2. Reni Maitua

Fiji
1. NA

If Ennis was picked for country, Perrett was unlucky not to be picked for NZ along with Kasiano and if Pritchard wasn't injured we could have had 15 in total, not bad!

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm crapping myself, hopefully there's no injuries most importantly.

Congrats to the boys.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
From memory in 04 we had over 13 players in rep sides.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm crapping myself, hopefully there's no injuries most importantly.

Congrats to the boys.
I didn't think of that but agreed, fingers cross the boys all play well and no injuries come from their rep games ...!

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had to laugh earlier. Canberra fans blowing up deluxe that fensom and Croker didn't make any side. Some of them think that must mean they're in the NSW side Bahahahaha. My mate tried to tell me Morris should be dropped for Croker Lol

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Great work by the boys - they all deserve to be there and I hope Hodkinson gets into the 17 for City, he is far better than A Reynolds but obviously form doesn't count.

In some ways would have been good if some of them were able to get a rest this week but rep honours of any kind mean alot to players - as long as there's no injuries I'll be happy.

B

BoonReturns

Great work by the boys - they all deserve to be there and I hope Hodkinson gets into the 17 for City, he is far better than A Reynolds but obviously form doesn't count.

In some ways would have been good if some of them were able to get a rest this week but rep honours of any kind mean alot to players - as long as there's no injuries I'll be happy.
Adam Reynolds has been better for longer then Hodko. Form is temporary, class is permanent

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine if we didn't have the bye next weekend. We'd have to field the bull pups a la baby broncos.

It's good experience for the guys but they've earned a week off tbh. Two long flights and several tough games, it would have been good to have a rest.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I prefer none of our team plays rep games, hate the injuries that come out of worthless games like city v country.

B

BoonReturns

I prefer none of our team plays rep games, hate the injuries that come out of worthless games like city v country.
Rep games mean a hell of a lot to the players. I hope our whole team is full of rep players. People like you don't support our players or our club and have no idea about rugby league in general. Give yourself an uppercut

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Good to see the boys rewarded and unlucky to see some who should of been selected no make it, hopefully no injuries occur and the boys do great!

It's always awkward to see team mates come up against eachother in games haha!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We all hope for no injures but all these men will come back stronger for the experience!

Well done to the boys & the whole Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Team!!!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Had to laugh earlier. Canberra fans blowing up deluxe that fensom and Croker didn't make any side. Some of them think that must mean they're in the NSW side Bahahahaha. My mate tried to tell me Morris should be dropped for Croker Lol
even after they got their shit pushed in by manly today?

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
melbourne and manly always had their players out for rep games and both have been the strongest clubs this past decade. As long as we dont get any injuries it should be fine.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Adam Reynolds has been better for longer then Hodko. Form is temporary, class is permanent
Perhaps that's true and if you were picking a qld team you'd always pick class players because despite their form they always lift for SOO but I don't think NSW trying to copy that format will work (ie building a team around Pearce regardless of form). I also wouldn't consider Adam Reynolds a class player yet - he still has alot to prove.

B

BoonReturns

Perhaps that's true and if you were picking a qld team you'd always pick class players because despite their form they always lift for SOO but I don't think NSW trying to copy that format will work (ie building a team around Pearce regardless of form). I also wouldn't consider Adam Reynolds a class player yet - he still has alot to prove.
Agree with all of that. But Reynolds was there last year and should be given the chance to hold his jersey. Another poor year from him though and an outstanding year from Hodko and he could get the seven jersey for city.

Pearce is obviously an issue for NSW. But until recently he has been the only eligible candidate for NSW. That will change with the rise of Hodko, A.Reynolds, Seizar and Brooks. But they all need to keep playing very good footy.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Rep games mean a hell of a lot to the players. I hope our whole team is full of rep players. People like you don't support our players or our club and have no idea about rugby league in general. Give yourself an uppercut
Don't judge me, I will have my opinions whether you like it or not. Don't agree that's fine little man but try putting yours across without insult or you deserve a real nice uppercut yourself. Until scheduling is done properly these games are a risk to clubs entire seasons.

P.S Go fuk yourself!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm kindof torn now. I've always barracked for New Zealand because World Cup is a joke and there's usually more Bulldogs players in the New Zealand side. Think I'll keep barracking for NZ as I hate Melbourne and Queensland.

Status
Not open for further replies.