Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Bulldogs reportedly chasing SBW for 2021

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Scoob, where did your love for Lafai come from?
Ever since his junior days and since his debut at the Doggies, he left for the dragons and I was gutted. But I only joined the the kennel 2 years ago, so no one knows this because he was gone by then an wasn’t talked about, Lafai has always been one of my all time favourites, hence why I am so excited he’s back, and have been singing his praises, that’s why I don’t give a damn what anyone thinks. I love this club and him coming back is special for me.!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People be staying salty all these years, do you know how much eyes this guy brings to the club
Don't you realise he's got Uncle Nicks cock up his ass and will only play for the Roosters?

He hasn't played for us for over ten years.. Let it go, it's not happening! He'll be 36 next year for fucks sake.

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Ever since his junior days and since his debut at the Doggies, he left for the dragons and I was gutted. But I only joined the the kennel 2 years ago, so no one knows this because he was gone by then an wasn’t talked about, Lafai has always been one of my all time favourites, hence why I am so excited he’s back, and have been singing his praises, that’s why I don’t give a damn what anyone thinks. I love this club and him coming back is special for me.!!
Good opinion. Lafai is a pretty good player and was really good before. I liked him.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good opinion. Lafai is a pretty good player and was really good before. I liked him.
Just a truth mate, I don’t know why but I just followed him since a young guy an when he made his debut for us that was also another special time for myself, so you can Imagine what it was like when they announced he was coming back home to the doggs, couldn’t contain myself lol,some players (and we all have one) you just love, and he’s one of these.

that’s why my avatar changed. And it will
STAY till he goes.!!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon Hilly took 1 call from Buzz for the other 99 he doesn’t return to throw some burley into the water and voila: ‘Strong mail the Bulldogs want SBW in 2021’ - just another occurrence where Buzz looks stupid when it doesn’t happen. Move on.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I seen this off Nrl 360,the $150k is only for the last 4 games not including the finals..
So i wonder what is going to happen there!

Holbi49

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yes its $150k up front and a sugar bag full of cash in the boot of his loan car.
Can't wait for the stories abot Keary and Tedesco taking pay cuts to stay at the Rorters, that'll be next just wait and see.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
150k quoted as being "not much"
Then goes on to talk about the homeless

All class

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
If you can read that article with a straight face then you’re better than me. “Club and culture”, just fucking stop it.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just don’t listen to these morons they will never have. Anything good to say about our club,I cancelled foxtel account,digital subscription,tired of listening to the one sided dialogue,of these idiots.

Last edited:

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Get fucked, this $BW shit is getting ridiculous!!
Stop posting these fucking threads FFS!!!

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a member of around ten years,if the club brings this bloke back I will cancel my membership,can’t stand the prick,not doing it for the money,what a load of shit,he never ran off for the money either,fake prick