Bulldogs Re-sign Lachlan Lewis for 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nailed it.........so to speak
Mate so good this about lewis, happy to see this club build a team of young, keen players who hopefully will love our jersey. Get some pride back in our club again. No doubt jj and klemmer will lead the way.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate so good this about lewis, happy to see this club build a team of young, keen players who hopefully will love our jersey. Get some pride back in our club again. No doubt jj and klemmer will lead the way.
Just hope all the rumours flying around about klem are just that if we lose him it will be a massive kick in the guts

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just hope all the rumours flying around about klem are just that if we lose him it will be a massive kick in the guts
I would hope he and jj are on top of the clubs list to keep players. Happy with what the management has done so far have made some big decisions .

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I would hope he and jj are on top of the clubs list to keep players. Happy with what the management has done so far have made some big decisions .
There’s another thread going about the dogs being approached by Newcastle about klem all these rumours about his TPA’s not being paid are making me nervous

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There’s another thread going about the dogs being approached by Newcastle about klem all these rumours about his TPA’s not being paid are making me nervous
I am not going to believe this one as i feel we have lost the players we wanted to lose. Surely we must have some money now.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think the size part is an issue, he has a big frame and looks like he could add some more size to it without much trouble. I honestly see him as a ball playing lock moving forward.
Absolutely ...5/8 or ball playing back rower as he naturally bulks with age.... Not fleet footed or pacey enough for centre. He strongest attribute is courage. I hope he can develop the skills to go with it.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just responded in the other post....NRL360.
He ain't going anywhere.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
And good on the kid for showing some loyalty i hope he turns into a gun so i can stick it up moey [emoji23]

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It Could be...
Option 1.........Option 2
1 Meaney.......Hopoate
2 Crichton......Crichton
3 Lewis..........Lewis
4 Hopoate......JMK
5 Smith..........Smith
6 Foran..........Foran
7 Coggar........Coggar
Not a chance Lewis plays centre. I honestly can’t see Foran playing in a dogs jersey again and I think our spine will look like so:

1. Meaney
6. Lewis
7. Cogger
9. Lichaa / JMK

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have re-signed promising playmaker Lachlan Lewis, with the youngster locked in at Belmore for a further two years.

The nephew of Maroons great Wally Lewis, 21-year-old Lachlan has recently shifted into the first grade side.

Lewis made his top flight debut in round 16, and has played the last three games for Dean Pay's NRL side, all at five-eighth alongside halfback Jeremy Marshall-King.

Star signing , opening the door for Lewis to taste NRL level football.

MORE: |

However, should Foran be fit to play in 2019, it will be a logjam for the other starting halves position, with Lewis, Marshall-King and Jack Cogger all eyeing off the second halves spot alongside the former New Zealand international.

Regardless, Bulldogs chief executive Andrew Hill was buoyed by the news Lewis will remain at the club for two more years.

"Despite being only 21 years of age, Lachie has shown that he has the desire and ability to be a big part of our club going forward," Hill said in a club statement.

"He has transitioned well into our NRL squad in recent weeks and his signing is a positive sign for what lies ahead for the club, as well as another important stage of our recruitment process for next season."

The 4-13 Bulldogs will take on last-placed Parramatta at ANZ Stadium on Thursday night.

Lewis and Marshall-King have retained their starting spots in the halves.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is about Lachland Lewis making his debut against Newcastle but it also give you a good insight into the Lewis Family and how much Lachy's success means to them :grinning: He is ours boys, the Duke / Prince is ours :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Lachlan Lewis debut with Canterbury-Bankstown NRL

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
I don't think the size part is an issue, he has a big frame and looks like he could add some more size to it without much trouble. I honestly see him as a ball playing lock moving forward.
Yep I agree

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.