Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Is this official? The bloke is a fucking tosser

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont really understand the reason for getting both him and taafe. How many they need to play utility?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Look I don’t hate any of these 3 reported signings (sst, salmon, taafe) I think can all play roles and help our year improve.

That said it’s clear as Fucking day we lack badly in the pack. Knight and sst best footy is years ago. Both could be key big body hard ***** that help. They could be tampons in and out. Knights hands for me are a concern and his brain snaps (from games I’ve watched not stats year long).

That said I’d take them all over Okonbor and Flanagan in the fucking pack.

We are that thin.

Still if we have a couple mill these blokes can’t be more than 1….

We need that 1 mil left to land a Fucking dominate alpha for 24. Dunno who that is outside Tino. If it’s not a chance then 25 is a must for haas and we gotta get the deal sorted November otherwise come July next year will be recruiting another bloke from esl and a few depth players from quality teams….

We land Tino or haas then all of a sudden we have someone to build with kikau, Preston and king and the guys like sst and knight.

We can’t afford to balls this up. Taafe and sexton give us some money all type guys who could provide great 1/7 for us that allows critta to be the best centre we have with guys like burton and Mahoney stepping up and having the pressure off us.

Give burton an edge of critta kikau Jac. A partner in sexton to direct and do the basics. Give Mahoney some leader like Tino/haas with hard heads like sst tpj Preston king and knight. Helps the kids like pele and Hughes to learn from.
Agree, we need to hook a king fish preferably by the name of Tino

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
TPJ should be starting or piss him off. You don't pay 800k a season for a bench prop.
You do if he is playing an important role. Subbing SST so you always have an enforcer on the field. What’s the point of playing all your good guys at once? You trying to be Holbrook for the titans?

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So our top 17 round 1 if everyone is fit is going to look something like this?

01. Stephen Crichton
02. Jeral Skelton
03. Jacob Kiraz
04. Bronson Xerri
05. Josh Addo-Carr
06. Matt Burton
07. Toby Sexton
08. Siua Taukeiaho
09. Reed Mahoney
10. Tevita Pangai Junior
11. Viliame Kikau
12. Jacob Preston
13. Max King

14. Blake Taaffe
15. Jaeman Salmon
16. Samuel Hughes
17. Liam Knight

Doesn't look like a top 8 team.
don't think we need 2 utilities on the bench and I reckon taaffe will start at fb with crighton in the centers

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It's like the night before shopping day when you just throw all the leftover fridge crap into a pot and hope you'll get a good feed out of it. What is Gus doing to us, baby? Spam stew for years to come.

Last edited:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You do if he is playing an important role. Subbing SST so you always have an enforcer on the field. What’s the point of playing all your good guys at once? You trying to be Holbrook for the titans?
He isn't playing an important role off the bench. Your best prop starts. You're not making any sense. Literally not 1 team starts their best prop on the bench.

Are you saying either Tino or Mo should be starting on the bench?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A bit part role playing in the best nrl system ever, not even nailing down a position. Yeah that will translate well to a spoon team.
With 8 interchanges, increased HIAs, sin bins and injuries, having versatile bench players has never been so important for every team, not just the best teams.

bert_l23

New Pup
Reaction score
Surprised people are happy with all these bog average signings. Dolphins in only their 2nd year will have a much, much better roster than us. Gus and Ciraldo are frauds. To say there is no one better available is simply just not true, the 2 clowns just completely missed the mark.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
don't think we need 2 utilities on the bench and I reckon taaffe will start at fb with crighton in the centers
No chance Taffe starts round 1 at fullback ahead of Crichton. I can't believe people actually believe this.