Bulldogs player walks out

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly not sure what to make of this. Even a player on minimum wage should be showing up on time for the money they're on. I've got no idea how many players they're meant to oppose in the wrestling sessions, nor do I know if this is a reaction of a coach trying to shut down a mutiny. Even when I was playing under 13's our coach used to punish us with laps of the oval if we were being lazy or carrying on ike nitwits. So I think walking out and quitting the club is pretty soft if there's truth to this.

The other concerning thing is that it's all hitting the media. For what it's worth this could be bullshit. But mud sticks even if it is false. While we're working hard to improve the roster, this isn't helpful.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Who fkn cares how many ***** he has to wrestle. It’s a fkn team sport and collective punishment for indiscretions or not meeting standards is common everywhere. This is not fkn bullying. These idiots are soft AF. No wonder our defence has no resilience. Fkn snitches to the media need to be weeded out as well as the bitch ***** complaining about training.. fkn entitled *****
You realise we just had a Covid pandemic?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone who I have PM’d knows who it is

Fuck him, this player can get fucked
I love how the article states ‘he was told he was late’ lol he was late by 30min without explanation. The wrestle is normal, that’s what they do. He had a sook.
Like I said, media is going to drag the club thru the dirt this next few weeks. It’s gonna get worse
Inbox me?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If you think that every poster on here that constantly criticizes the club is a fan, then good for you. I know it’s hard to believe that someone would actually dedicate that much of their spare time to it, but it definitely happens on many club forums. It can be either entertaining or annoying..blocking feature is great for taking care of those you find a waste of time.

Like I said, I’m sure some of the constant negative folks are fans and some are just here for some fun and revealing in our tough situation (or perhaps scum media). If you are the former, then that is awesome and “up the Dogs” and if you are the latter, then please stick around for the goods times so we can rub it in your face.
In your mind u think clubs pay ppl to annoy the kennel? We aren’t in Eastern Europe. The only person paid here is @1967 but this is an old auburn / concord thing

Dogieeeezzz

Waterboy
Reaction score

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
In your mind u think clubs pay ppl to annoy the kennel? We aren’t in Eastern Europe. The only person paid here is @1967 but this is an old auburn / concord thing
Lol, where did I say that? I know for a fact that fans from other clubs go to other sites to Troll.. you are a bit slow aren’t you. Just promise me you will stick around for the goods times

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol, where did I say that? I know for a fact that fans from other clubs go to other sites to Troll.. you are a bit slow aren’t you. Just promise me you will stick around for the goods times
Playa I been a doggs fan longer than u and a kennel member longer than u what u mean good times I was here in 2015.
And yo Fo sho sometimes other fans mayeb troll here BUT no one REGULAR poster would waste they time trollin here
Trolls coke make fiddy posts and never seen again

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100%. CC and Gus ain’t budging, they have full support of the board. Nothing will change in relation to the training. They can complain all they want, go find another club.
As for Burns, the article is so far beyond the truth. It’s laughable
Lol thx for the scoop champ. Gus has been given free reign, does what he wants and doesnt get questioned. He has there support to the most dangerous of levels and it is to the great detriment of the club.

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Playa I been a doggs fan longer than u and a kennel member longer than u what u mean good times I was here in 2015.
And yo Fo sho sometimes other fans mayeb troll here BUT no one REGULAR poster would waste they time trollin here
Trolls coke make fiddy posts and never seen again
If you truly are not a troll then awesome.

And as a true fan I’m sure you are looking forward to the good times and seeing this great club have success again.

It’s a shame you have only been a member since 2016 ( coincidentally since we have been crap).

BTW, I have been a member on here for longer than you and have been a Dogs fan since 1984, not that this necessarily is a yardstick for who is a bigger fan.

Son Of Dogzilla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So Ciraldo is weeding out the deadwood.

Being available and durable is a player quality. As well as bad mentality we need to weed out injury prone players. If their bodies can't handle the week to week grind of NRL how can they possibly handle finals football matches?
[/QUOTE
Exactly right we want guys who will run through brick walls for 80 mins not guys who say this is too hard I give up

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If you truly are not a troll then awesome.

And as a true fan I’m sure you are looking forward to the good times and seeing this great club have success again.

It’s a shame you have only been a member since 2016 ( coincidentally since we have been crap).

BTW, I have been a member on here for longer than you and have been a Dogs fan since 1984, not that this necessarily is a yardstick for who is a bigger fan.
We wasn’t bad in 2016 and I was actually going to play for them to help

Son Of Dogzilla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
What’s with all this ‘this masthead this and that’ talk that
I literally have only seen pop up this year.
Very cringey and happening so much it’s almost liek a running journalist joke
Gpt chat artificially generated article