Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who's for a wrestle? It's gonna be a Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Monday

silva

Utility
Reaction score
People keep saying that CC came from the Panthers, but he does not have the aura obviously.
I remember Ben Barba saying that when Des first arrived, the players were scared of him and had great respect for him because he just won a premiership and because of that the players did not want to let him down and were pretty much scared if they did.
Thats the difference.
That’s right about Des but ciros a rookie coach who took on a tough job at bottom 4 club. Doesn’t make him a shit coach. Different situations

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So I read online he completed the training session. He accepted the punishment and had not walked out on the club. But had requested time away for mental health reasons. So I think the club has leaked this information to put the pressure on him.
Slack of them if they did.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
What’s with all this ‘this masthead this and that’ talk that
I literally have only seen pop up this year.
Very cringey and happening so much it’s almost liek a running journalist joke
If the writer doesn't put his name to the article, it loses credibility, and it happens when the writer is very junior and/or he knows the article is dodgy. Terms like "this masthead" are basically meaningless, but might make the article sound more authoritative to some people.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why the hell would Hoffman walking out warrant
any attention? Nobody besides passionate dogs fans even know the kent

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Last year you were blaming Ferris for our injuries and Fitness levels

This year you're blaming our coaching staff because we train to hard and hurt our players

You've got no idea
You can train hard and not get injured. You can train easy and get injured. I've already said I don't buy this "too hard" narrative that some of you are pushing.

Australian Sensation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We need fitler to take the squad to Coogee oval this preseason by making them walk bare footed from Belmore to Coogee and do the kumbaya and yoga