Bulldogs player walks out

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phil Gould brought Cameron Ciraldo to the club. I firmly believe he is responsible for this basket case of a club. Look at the rubbish signings he’s overseen
Give me Dean Pay & Potter over Ciraldo every day of the week

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hopefully it’s been in the making.. jeez when Jackson Hastings came out and said the game against us they put 66-0 and felt like training session

Wouldn’t you think that’s embarrassing to a whole new level
Some of these players seem content with underperforming which will ultimately affect their ability to earn more money, but they also embarrass themselves to an international audience

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Coach sets the Culture, obviously he has been far too SOFT all year, you can see how relaxed the players are walking out each week.

The narrative being pushed that Ciraldo is too hard on them is BS

Reactions: J_B

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Remember when our fans were jerking over Baz because he came from Panther culture and was the attack coach? Some fans are now doing the exact same thing with Ciraldo and putting all their faith in him lmao

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Coach sets the Culture, obviously he has been far too SOFT all year, you csn see how relaxed the players are walking out each week.

Then why have we had so many training injuries?

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the story is even remotely close to true then we should all care. This is straight up bullying and it's no wonder the club has turned to shit. If they're doing this for a player being late then what other types of punishments are they handing out?
Grounds for CC dismissal fingers crossed [emoji1694]

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
What’s with all this ‘this masthead this and that’ talk that
I literally have only seen pop up this year.
Very cringey and happening so much it’s almost liek a running journalist joke

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It seems to me like CC has lost the playing group.

Many of our players have played finals football at other clubs but they just aren't responding to CC.

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Coach sets the Culture, obviously he has been far too SOFT all year, you can see how relaxed the players are walking out each week.

I personally think CC realizes (I hope) that he probably set the wrong standards early with all the fully stuff and appointing a very weak minded club captain.

He realized at sometime during the season this approach was not going to work and has adjusted to what is needed. Unfortunately when you do this it take some time to correct course.

I personally think Gus and CC have decided to take the long term approach. No bandaid fixes.

One thing is for sure, the off season can’t come quick enough.