Bulldogs player walks out

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im backing Ciraldo on this one.

These sooks need to piss off. What type of player has a mental breakdown over a few extra tackl at training when they were late.

We need strong physical and MENTAL players.

If I were the players I’d be listening to every word coming out of Ciraldos mouth. He has seen two back to back premierships first hand and knows how to build a team.

Look at how Xerri is training the house down on his Insta. We need players like him.
he’s a fucking strong dude

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gus' comments last week about big things happening is ringing true.

It seems as though the club, Gus, CC have said enough is enough and aren't going to protect that players anymore.

I'd expect much more dirty laundry to come out and bring it on. We need to wipe the slate clean and start again.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im backing Ciraldo on this one.

These sooks need to piss off. What type of player has a mental breakdown over a few extra tackl at training when they were late.

We need strong physical and MENTAL players.

If I were the players I’d be listening to every word coming out of Ciraldos mouth. He has seen two back to back premierships first hand and knows how to build a team.

Look at how Xerri is training the house down on his Insta. We need players like him.
That’s my point in this.. xerri wouldn’t have come if he thought we were sitting down doing nothing and smoking shisha. Bloke is a animal on instagram and think he will have a massive season

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's not Kiraz

It's a forward.. not sure who but I am trying to find out. What I do know is RFM has caused all this mess, he openly spoke out halfway through the year about how our training and expectations are too much and has caused more dissatisfaction amongst the players

don't forget we had the worst injury crisis in the NRL but we stayed in games and competed hard. Once RFM started saying fucking bullshit and speaking out we have been absurd

Ciraldo isn't missing one on one tackles or shirt grabbing like Luke Thompson

RFM IS THE STAIN ON THE CLUB
If true there is a misconduct, the person responsible will suffer the consequences,
I would refrain from pointing fingers at anyone without proof...
On the other hand if it turns out to be just another lazy player complaining, clear out the rotten apples Gus !!!
Regardless who it is.

Last edited:

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t want to take away from it but mental health is just as easy a card to play as the racial one.

What better way is there to get the mind in better shape than a good diet and exercise to get the endorphins going.

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Looking at all this drama from a larger lens, you can see how important the Bulldogs are for the NRL.

At the end of the day the NRL needs drama to go along with the actual games played, and we provide it in spades.

As a fan however, I would prefer we just go back to not being liked because of how good we are.

Just seeing all the trolls on here trying to crap on the club when it’s down should be taken as a huge complement.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What if this whole time, we thought Gus and Cc did this on purpose to see who would last, who would swim or drown. Who would talk shit about the club and then only then start picking out the shit cnts and weed them out???
Not if the player was was suffering mental illness, as the article hinted.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don’t think so. Topine has been given time off footy for personal reasons hence why he hasn’t played.
That’s literally the only useful information I’ve seen re: players here in the last few months.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
hopefully it’s been in the making.. jeez when Jackson Hastings came out and said the game against us they put 66-0 and felt like training session

Wouldn’t you think that’s embarrassing to a whole new level
I would of killed myself to beat them...,

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So we hand our 4 year deals and cut them the next game along with player walkouts cause theyre being over trained
Where is this next batch of players who will want to play for the club coming from? I'm surprised we can sign anyone

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Massive face palm this club has become…. My god! One of 2 things…. Either Ciro and Gus have gone too far and pushed the work load way to hard or the players are soft Wankers who have been riding this club for a cheque for years. Either one this shit needs to get sorted fast cause if I was a player looking for a contract I would scratch bulldogs off my list!