Bulldogs player walks out

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Personally, I think making RFM club captain is something CC is regretting. I also had my concerns with all this fluffy bonding stuff before the season started.

RFM looks like he is an enabler to entertaining weak minded individuals. If you go back and look at his interviews during this period he comes across as mentally fragile.

Let’s hope for a good off season where bonding happens naturally through good training and professionalism.

If players don’t want to come here because we are tough trainers, then so be it.

CC is hopefully learning some tough lessons this year.

Froggo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What’s with all the Gould and CC hate. Trying to build a team with the shit they inherited. The standards and expectations were non existent and people on here expect Gould to fix it in 2 years with no players on the market.
If you are a Dogs fan because of the teams we had in the 80s or SBW and Mason era in the 2000s then you must support club first, non wavering effort. That is what those teams were built on, not whinging because I trained to 5pm 1 day.
The Gould, CC hate is bullshit.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't that suggest it is more likely to be topine. I don't know who it is or any clue btw.
Now that I think About it you’re probably right. We are all assuming the incident just happened but may have happened weeks ago hence why he’s not been seen since.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope it’s not Jacob Preston. I thought he was suspended for two games. Should of been back this week and not named.
Nah mate not Preston. Saw him on field after the game on Sunday, his arm was in a sling. I dare say the club got his shoulder surgery done while suspended instead of coming back for one pointless game.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Personally, I think making RFM club captain is something CC is regretting. I also had my concerns with all this fluffy bonding stuff before the season started.

RFM looks like he is an enabler to entertaining weak minded individuals. If you go back and look at his interviews during this period he comes across as mentally fragile.

Let’s hope for a good off season where bonding happens naturally through good training and professionalism.

If players don’t want to come here because we are tough trainers, then so be it.

CC is hopefully learning some tough lessons this year.
You'd really hope so hey.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
"The player, who hasn’t been named due to the seriousness of his mental state, turned up to training late for a session last month. He is in the top 30 squad but considered a fringe first-grader."

From the SMH not long ago

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly I can understand what he’s trying to build to… but wrestling 12 teammates? Is this widely accepted practice? I would be fucking livid.

And you know what? It had the exact opposite effect on the playing group. you think they like or fear ciro? Nah. They probably think he’s a fucking asshole who they don’t wanna work for.

DoggiesHOOHAA

Waterboy
Reaction score
Burns leaving & I heard we were trying to negotiate another year a couple of weeks ago. Probably go to St George

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Could it be possible that the stink that has surrounded the club for so long is mainly due to the players.

they have been on easy street all these years and when pushed they can’t handle it.. guess what every other club has a process they follow and I’m sure training hard is part of it.

Go play bush league.