Bulldogs player walks out

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Could it be Dud-Buy Junior as well? He looked done with the game on Sunday, out played by Sharon Woods and dropped for the Titans game.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mate the club is not a resort, it’s a highly paid job, you can’t just stroll into training 5 or 10 minutes late or when ever you feel like it … do that in most jobs and see how quickly your in the bosses office getting a written warning.

This wouldn’t have just happened, players would have had standards explained to them and told what the consequences would be for slackness …

The entitled spoilt loser attitude has to stop, I for one am overjoyed the coaching crews finally putting their foot down ..

Some of these blokes should go train with Bellamy for a month or so, he’d have them crying …

Sick of these man bag carrying soft ***** time to get with the program start being professional and toughen up ..
Na this ain't it.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It's all well and good for everyone to say the players are soft/whingers etc. but it's the coaching staff's responsibility to cultivate a culture in which players want to turn up and perform for each other.

Hard work matters. So does rest and recovery, both at training and at home.

We can't have it both ways. We can't say players must stop whinging about training and suck it up then also complaint when that exact training regime has resulted in team performances that are worthy of the spoon.

As others have pointed out, the truth is somewhere in the middle. Some players may be taking the piss but there's clearly something wrong with the coaching and management of the team.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cameron's been making injured players play all year, the guy has no clue how to coach and manage a team.

Last edited:

Grechy21

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoever it is, it says they are contracted for next year… Who falls into that category?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Was fucking hilarious watching these fuckers try shift the ball across out right edge on Sunday... legit u16s more fluid and organised
Made a few metres standing flat footed lol. We are so far off. But I guess it all makes sense now. The team is broken to smithereens.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What if this whole time, we thought Gus and Cc did this on purpose to see who would last, who would swim or drown. Who would talk shit about the club and then only then start picking out the shit cnts and weed them out???

finally it seems to me next year pressure is deadset on players not CC anymore. Feel like Gus and CC played this so good. When we play shit next year it’s going to be on the players not our coach.

guess what the players fell into the trap to play their card about training too hard. Big FK up lol

where’s my boy @EXORCIST

Last edited:

J_Cooper

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's not Kiraz

It's a forward.. not sure who but I am trying to find out. What I do know is RFM has caused all this mess, he openly spoke out halfway through the year about how our training and expectations are too much and has caused more dissatisfaction amongst the players

don't forget we had the worst injury crisis in the NRL but we stayed in games and competed hard. Once RFM started saying fucking bullshit and speaking out we have been absurd

Ciraldo isn't missing one on one tackles or shirt grabbing like Luke Thompson

RFM IS THE STAIN ON THE CLUB
Yet he’s named again this week