Bulldogs player walks out

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
There was talk earlier on that there were other larger offers on the table. It’s just the fact that there are no comments being made re welfare and the widely known fact of the illness in the family, that is suspect.
I’d be disappointed if the club didn’t support him with that. It’s been a tough finish to the year but Kiraz is one of the only blokes that gives his all every week and would relish the tougher training sessions. I’m only guessing but it could be Sutton.

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
FFS.

We are getting lapped every week yet people whinge about players getting trained too hard ?????

The old bulldogs way was to have our players train to the point of collapsing. Mase , Braith, Reni , Ogre , Bobcat all talk about it.

The culture has been rotten for too long but we wanna carry on when a coach wants to change it.

Go and fuckin dig holes if you don’t like it . Ciraldo has been at a club where blokes like Edwards and Cleary have played end of season games with so many needles in em they looked like Nicho Hynes mum.

That’s what he expects.

Our guys expect our training to stay the same so they can have September off every year
Totally agree

We whinge and complain when we can’t off the bottom and the moment hard decisions need to be made , people still cry and whinge .

No player is bigger than the club , fukn embarrassing questioning your employers instructions

If we behaved like this in our workplace , downed tools .. guess what , you won’t even been afforded the opportunity to change your attitude , you get your backside booted

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's not Kiraz

It's a forward.. not sure who but I am trying to find out. What I do know is RFM has caused all this mess, he openly spoke out halfway through the year about how our training and expectations are too much and has caused more dissatisfaction amongst the players

don't forget we had the worst injury crisis in the NRL but we stayed in games and competed hard. Once RFM started saying fucking bullshit and speaking out we have been absurd

Ciraldo isn't missing one on one tackles or shirt grabbing like Luke Thompson

RFM IS THE STAIN ON THE CLUB
The RFM that Gus and Ciraldo made captain and handed out a long-term extension too. The RFM that battled his way back through numerous long-term injured. The RFM that had his recovery butchered by the club. Yup, I'm sure he's the cause for all this :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

EMU27

Waterboy
Reaction score
It's not Kiraz

It's a forward.. not sure who but I am trying to find out. What I do know is RFM has caused all this mess, he openly spoke out halfway through the year about how our training and expectations are too much and has caused more dissatisfaction amongst the players

don't forget we had the worst injury crisis in the NRL but we stayed in games and competed hard. Once RFM started saying fucking bullshit and speaking out we have been absurd

Ciraldo isn't missing one on one tackles or shirt grabbing like Luke Thompson

RFM IS THE STAIN ON THE CLUB
A relief fo
I’d be disappointed if the club didn’t support him with that. It’s been a tough finish to the year but Kiraz is one of the only blokes that gives his all every week and would relish the tougher training sessions. I’m only guessing but it could be Sutton.
One hundred per cent hence why I was done. Apparently, it’s a forward so potentially Sutton.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So Ciraldo is weeding out the deadwood.

Being available and durable is a player quality. As well as bad mentality we need to weed out injury prone players. If their bodies can't handle the week to week grind of NRL how can they possibly handle finals football matches?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The article says the club is investigating the first incident and Warburton s comment suggests it's a significant incident.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn’t Sutton have some emotional breakdown at training last week?

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why isn’t TPJ named to play his last game …… seems like Sunday was his last game in the blue & white?

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The RFM that Gus and Ciraldo made captain and handed out a long-term extension too. The RFM that battled his way back through numerous long-term injured. The RFM that had his recovery butchered by the club. Yup, I'm sure he's the cause for all this :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Yes RFM got appointed captain and cause of this when he opened his big fucking mouth he created a toxic culture and tried to get players on his side.

Mate the guy is a stain and has basically blackmailed Ciraldo.

He can fuck off

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
FFS.

We are getting lapped every week yet people whinge about players getting trained too hard ?????

The old bulldogs way was to have our players train to the point of collapsing. Mase , Braith, Reni , Ogre , Bobcat all talk about it.

The culture has been rotten for too long but we wanna carry on when a coach wants to change it.

Go and fuckin dig holes if you don’t like it . Ciraldo has been at a club where blokes like Edwards and Cleary have played end of season games with so many needles in em they looked like Nicho Hynes mum.

That’s what he expects.

Our guys expect our training to stay the same so they can have September off every year
happened to the broncos few years back ? Look at where they are at.

I’m all in for CC let’s fkn go. All these players Gus and Cc have signed for next year seem to keep pointing out to players who want to train hard and win. When you have players signed from dean pay/baz days clearly are out of depth.

Pre season is going to be lit, can’t wait to see the videos showing them being pelted ! I remember reading Gus said CC will bring in the army camp style pre season for 2024 pre season, cannot wait to see these pussies being broken and realise it was for the good

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What do you mean they butchered his recovery?

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We’re certainties for the spoon next year so at least we have this soap opera to entertain us

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It has to be Flop-tala-Mariner, if I was a betting man it would be him. He is made of glass and his body can't handle the physicality.
He would be like I know this club, I love this club, because he's been here the longest out of current group... but truth is dude has only been here when we've been absolute shit lol.