Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

2nd phase play

Kennel Established
Reaction score
These David Minute rumours going to tigers is crap ive been told he is still injured and he hasnt started preseason yet
Good!
I like Dave Minute I've been following him through the lower grades.
I hope is he has a good off season!
The problem is he's 3rd in line for the lock position behind Eastwood and Finucane!

chrise186

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I guess we resigned Lloyd perret. Video on him for the pre season on the Bulldogs website.
Good news

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I guess we resigned Lloyd perret. Video on him for the pre season on the Bulldogs website.
Good news
Was happy with that too. Should have more game time.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Good news
I am almost certain he is staying for another 4 years. Graham, Tolman, Klemmer, Perret. Thats 4 hardworking props that any team would love to have.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-off-on-ben-barba-voyage-20141115-11nhj5.html
Shit rumor and could mean nothing. But apparently Wade Graham is upset at the Sharks... let Pritchard go after 2015 and nab him i say.
I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted out. They promised him the captaincy when Gallen retires then included sole Captaincy in Carney's contract when they resigned him. With Carney gone he should be ahead in the captaincy again but maybe they offered it to someone else again.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted out. They promised him the captaincy when Gallen retires then included sole Captaincy in Carney's contract when they resigned him. With Carney gone he should be ahead in the captaincy again but maybe they offered it to someone else again.
Yeah very true, id say Panthers and Roosters would be the best bet here though. Panthers made a play last time he was off contract, even though they already have an abundance of back rowers, image Taylor, Graham, Peachy, Cartwright anb Brown so much energy and enthusiasm there imo. Whereas the Roosters would be all over him if the Taumalolo bid fails. Fingers crossed we can nab him, would be awesome to have him and Jacko controlling our edges.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The mole just said kasiano to dragons before Christmas
The Mole is wrong 50% of the time. IMO there is much chance of Sam going to the Dragons as there is Bullwinkle pulling a rabbit out of his hat!

[video=youtube;kRW7pITY5Cg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRW7pITY5Cg[/video]

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Mole is wrong 50% of the time. IMO there is much chance of Sam going to the Dragons as there is Bullwinkle pulling a rabbit out of his hat!

seriously that is funny

N

Natboy

50% of the time he is right 100% of the time haha
He seems pretty confident with this.
I hope we are freeing up some cash for our next half or this rockstar fullback if it ain't Borris

Dragzilla just sounds ****ing retarded & I may need a new avatar

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
50% of the time he is right 100% of the time haha
He seems pretty confident with this.
I hope we are freeing up some cash for our next half or this rockstar fullback if it ain't Borris

Dragzilla just sounds ****ing retarded & I may need a new avatar
If he goes we will riot

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
From all the years I've seen Mole's stuff I've noticed that he has two modes. If he is unsure about something he says it may happen, or hints at something happening. When he says something will happen with certainty it almost always does. But almost always isn't the same as always and I'm hoping he's wrong about this one.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Again ... he claimed we had James Tedesco wrapped up, to the point he went on radio and said expect to hear news in 3 days over it... Then Tedesco like 2 weeks later signs with Tigers again.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Again ... he claimed we had James Tedesco wrapped up, to the point he went on radio and said expect to hear news in 3 days over it... Then Tedesco like 2 weeks later signs with Tigers again.
He signed with raiders then renigged didn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.