Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BoonReturns

It would not surprise me.
i still think mbye could that role like Morgan from cowboys. A ball playing fullback.
stewart for me, while a great player, is he worth the risk at 30 plus, injury prone and he would get huge dollars.
mbye for me could develop into that role
I used to agree, but the more I watch Mbye the more I see a centre or five/eighth and not a winger/fullback.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Certainly wouldn't complain if the Dogs picked up these Mata'utai boys. The 2 for the Knights are killing it.

The one for Dragons went alright too.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Certainly wouldn't complain if the Dogs picked up these Mata'utai boys. The 2 for the Knights are killing it.

The one for Dragons went alright too.
Sione looks the best

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeah you can just tell we'll be seeing more of this kid. The older one at the Dragons looks the goods as well. Big and fast.
Thats Peter I think.

Chanel was the other one on the wing for the Knights today he scored 1 too and he looked quiet good.

Sione def looks the best ,monster in attack. Great plays in defense too. Absolute outstanding tackle today to stop a try one on one low and hard.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sione looks the best
How about David fusitua? His finish was as good as the mata'utai finishes. The guy is a monster as well. There is no way warriors can hold onto Glenn fisiahii with fusitua, vatuvei, hurrell, luamape and Tomkins at fullback all currently in front of him. We need to try and snatch him

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He is a bit rocks and diamonds like inu for my liking have seen some shockers in him

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah but he is only 19. At one stage josh Mansour couldn't catch a ball and is now a premier winger.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
is it true some of the knights player contracts are void due to the tinkler issue?

Cabbi

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well I can tell you all the mata -utai brothers were at the club probably 3 months ago checking out the facilities

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well I can tell you all the mata -utai brothers were at the club probably 3 months ago checking out the facilities
would be a good boost to the backline maybe why brown inu etc gone. Them
Plus rona!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
There's no way on earth Newcastle would lose Sione Mata'utia. Surely not. Their backline should look like:

1. Sione Mata'utia - Probably a better centre.
2. Jake Mamo
3. Dane Gagai
4. Joey Leilua
5. Akuila Uate - James McManus - Who knows with these two.

Chanel seems pretty standard. Pat is yet to make first grade. Pete ticks all the boxes for a Bulldogs signing: Dragons back.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm shocked we haven't signed Kyle Stanley yet. Also ticks all the recruitment boxes: Dragons back, Injury prone, and has brothers at the club already in Chase and Jamie.

Status
Not open for further replies.