Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Is Hunt any chance as being on the clubs radar for possible FB's?

Apparently his days in AFL are pretty much done and he is being shopped around..... he'd have to be more likely than Beale wouldn't he as far as other code signings (Folau I'd rate as a no chance in hell).

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Your guide for player movement between clubs as 2015 takes shape

CANTERBURY BULLDOGS

Jacob Loko (mid-season signing from Eels until 2015)

Limited by a knee injury, one of the most promising young centres in the game will be praying for better luck with his new club after leaving the Eels earlier this month. The Bulldogs are hoping a change in the treatment of the imposing 21-year-old’s knee will bring out the best in him when he returns to the field.

Curtis Rona (signed from Cowboys until 2017)

Another young player billed as a star of the future, Rona has made a steady start to his NRL career with the Cowboys this season. The 22-year-old winger has scored six tries in seven first grade outings and will add more depth to the Bulldogs’ outside backs.

Michael Lichaa (signed from Sharks until 2017)

After an impressive start to his NRL career with the Sharks this season, the Bulldogs wasted little time in tying Lichaa to a long-term deal, enraging the club that had brought him through the youth ranks. At just 21, and with oodles of talent, Lichaa is the kind of player the Bulldogs can build a premiership team around.

Source
McInally, from Easts Brisbane Tigers, 6'4" winger has also signed for the Dogs, watched him play last weekend and scored 3 tries (maybe 2) not sure, but man is he big and fast!

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wouldn't be suprised if dogs try sign sione mata utia... :D.... Or, if they are trying to get signed by dogs... By they, I mean peter sione and chanel...

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
When's Williams contract up?
Would free up plenty of dollars for a player/s willing to have a go.

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
You were very polite too Tegga!
Yes I have watched all games this year and previous.
And I dont give a stuff if your comment to my observations was 'very polite.'
It is obvious that I am not a Williams fan,
We will lose players, if not already to this overpaid impersonater of a 1st grade Bulldogs player.
Last week had possession of the ball five times that involved contact, one he walked from dummy half and the other four at a trot.
And dont come at me he makes tackles.
Very few last week first man in.
Mostly flops.
Could have kept 3 or 4 X David Staggs if we wanted tacklers.
A waste of a position on the field and waste of big dollars in the salary cap. Dollars that we can trade with for marquee signings but have and might well miss out on because of him.
I might be the only person that sees it it that way and I could be mistaken big time.
I honestly dont think so.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
id let Kas go to keep Perret. Kas is fat, lazy and a poor defender.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yes I have watched all games this year and previous.
And I dont give a stuff if your comment to my observations was 'very polite.'
It is obvious that I am not a Williams fan,
We will lose players, if not already to this overpaid impersonater of a 1st grade Bulldogs player.
Last week had possession of the ball five times that involved contact, one he walked from dummy half and the other four at a trot.
And dont come at me he makes tackles.
Very few last week first man in.
Mostly flops.
Could have kept 3 or 4 X David Staggs if we wanted tacklers.
A waste of a position on the field and waste of big dollars in the salary cap. Dollars that we can trade with for marquee signings but have and might well miss out on because of him.
I might be the only person that sees it it that way and I could be mistaken big time.
I honestly dont think so.
Williams is rated in the top 5 players in the kennel M i think. So i guess not many people think of Wilkiams the same way you do :grinning:

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
McInally, from Easts Brisbane Tigers, 6'4" winger has also signed for the Dogs, watched him play last weekend and scored 3 tries (maybe 2) not sure, but man is he big and fast!
Great news but what's he like under the high ball?

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
Williams is rated in the top 5 players in the kennel M i think. So i guess not many people think of Wilkiams the same way you do :grinning:
I dont agree with your assumption that he is in the top 5 of Kennelers ratings.
But if true I can live with the fact that they know little about what is expected of a reported $650K a year player and I may be wrong.
Till he proves otherwise I will continue to express my negative opinion of him.
You and others have the right to express your views here about any issue concerning the club and players.
As in my posts concerning Williams does not agree with others, so be it, it is only mine.
I will and always support the team to the death (as we do every Monday in the workplace) but we all cannot be 100% together on all issues.
Williams has been my thorn in the side issue.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Williams - 2013 (agree)

Williams - 2014 (disagree)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I dont agree with your assumption that he is in the top 5 of Kennelers ratings.
But if true I can live with the fact that they know little about what is expected of a reported $650K a year player and I may be wrong.
Till he proves otherwise I will continue to express my negative opinion of him.
You and others have the right to express your views here about any issue concerning the club and players.
As in my posts concerning Williams does not agree with others, so be it, it is only mine.
I will and always support the team to the death (as we do every Monday in the workplace) but we all cannot be 100% together on all issues.
Williams has been my thorn in the side issue.
Fair enough. But i have been very happy with his form this year abd what ge offers to the side.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
oh oh, upset the kas lovers. :grinning:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats crazy,Perret is a whole lot of hype so far ,yes he's got potential but he just lumbers it up and thats it ,kas is way above him

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Even though i like u marley and esp ur avatar pics i cant agree with u bagging out kas. When hes not on the field we dont even look like scoring. Sure he makes a couple mistakes but atleast its trying and attacking footy not fundamental mistakes ala mr brown

Status
Not open for further replies.