Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
[video=youtube;f_GgDoDw0Fc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_GgDoDw0Fc[/video]

I don't know what's happening with this guy but I'd watch BulldogsTV every week just to see him interviewed. It's mesmerising lol. THICK.AS.A.BRICK.
Lol, he is just nervous.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully you don't mean me ( I am a prick yes) but hopefully not the prick you refer to

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
For those wondering, there is a new thread in The Lounge called "Australian History and Interesting Facts thread".

Thats where all the bunker and battery talk went to :grinning:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I will assassinate that Ecca guy then :p

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Would take him instantly, the bloke can actually play good footy, play well at fullback and isn't a shithead off the field so he ticks all the right boxes.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would take him instantly, the bloke can actually play good footy, play well at fullback and isn't a shithead off the field so he ticks all the right boxes.
a brisbane toilet, karmichael hunt and sam thaiday say otherwise.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
a brisbane toilet, karmichael hunt and sam thaiday say otherwise.
Ah I didn't know he was also involved in it, reading into it it was Hunt who was getting on it with her in the said toilet and Thaiday or Boyd had their phone out taking picture which is a pretty bad thing to do. Did they ever find who was the one with the phone?

Now I am alittle mixed with Boyd though I don't if what he did is serious with what else goes on in a night club (not trying to defend the act)?

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ah I didn't know he was also involved in it, reading into it it was Hunt who was getting on it with her in the said toilet and Thaiday or Boyd had their phone out taking picture which is a pretty bad thing to do. Did they ever find who was the one with the phone?

Now I am alittle mixed with Boyd though I don't if what he did is serious with what else goes on in a night club (not trying to defend the act)?
What happened?

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whilst on his day Boyd is a great player, his attitude and heart will never be with the Bulldogs! I'd rather recruit players who wants to play for us rather than follow Bennett around, that to me shows only loyalty to Bennett and not the team he plays for!

Cabbi

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That Tauto Moga bloke from the roosters has signed with the cowboys, a signing before the june 30 deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.