Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Tell your mate to stop talking crap. Wishful thinking at best.

Kas is happy to be fit again, and loving life at Belmore.

Kas is also not on the market. He's contracted till 2015, and wants to stay at the Bulldogs.
Kas will never be fit again ahaha

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
loll Kasiano isn't going anywhere.

He loves the club on and off the field, and straight after training he can just go to the kebab shop at Belmore for a feed.

He is loving it tbh
Nothing wrong with a decent kebab after training, its just meat, veggies and a small amount of carbs so its pretty good for post workout lol

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
lol at all these rumours. i've given up on believing any of them, if the club comes out with something official I'll believe we have either signed someone or let them go but I suppose they make for interesting discussion.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The club won't start showing it's hand and making signing announcements until the June deadline is past.

That way players can't easily renig, and other clubs can't employ dodgy tactics of undercutting our recruitment plans by offering our "signed" players for next year more money.

Genuis move by the club.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who watched the wenty magpies vs cutters game today? If anyone did how good was lee mossop for the magpies!! If eels are so called gunna sign kasiano which I highly doubt!! I would like for us to get mossop to compensate kasianos loss. He is a gun.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can players be signed after June 30?

eg. If Ennis is not re-signed or signed(by another club) by June 30, does that mean he cannot be signed until the NRL season is over?
I think it only means players can't backout of newly signed contracts

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
As many said, I call straight out bullshit.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Especially considering he doesn't hold the fitness to start yet. His impact from the bench has bench good and surely that is making him feel good. I call BS also. There has been heaps of rumours about Kas though?
happens every time a 1st grader gets placed in reserves. makes for interesting reading the next morning.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh he looks sooooo "unhappy" being a bulldog on his instagram account. The only way kasiano will leave is if frankie tells him too or the club sacks him. The bulldogs have been very very good to big kas and he knows that. He wont be going anywhere anytime too soon.

CheesyDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
+parra eels are over the cap for next year and need to offload players. I read it last week just forgot where.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon we have a better chance getting him back into league.

Moi Moi has been so loyal to the Eels and Tonga stuck with then in hard times, would be dog if the Eels just ditch them...
Just part of this game plus these two are not getting any younger wouldn't surprise me if one or both retire

abzsalam

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone know if we are keen on Kyle Stanley. ( chase 's brother). He is off contract.
Can play 1, 3, or. 6. Dragones have to shed players to accomodate whinji Marshall ...
We don't need him and btw where is he gonna put him? We already have back ups in inu templeman Mbye

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just part of this game plus these two are not getting any younger wouldn't surprise me if one or both retire
Yeah they are at that age though maybe signing them to NSW cup instead of just dropping them if they are keen to keep playing or something, I don't like Parra they but have been loyal during very shit times.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah they are at that age though maybe signing them to NSW cup instead of just dropping them if they are keen to keep playing or something, I don't like Parra they but have been loyal during very shit times.
Agree but successful clubs rarely stick with loyalty unless their legends of the game

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure where the Eels rumour came from but I am hearing Kasiano--->Dragons for next year.

I hope it's not true but makes sense considering their faltering forward stocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.