Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How do you know about Hannant if you haven't seen Kennedy. They're playing in the same team or are you going off performances from previous seasons.

They've offered Browne 150k for next year. Even if Milford signed for a million, they still have room under the cap
Surely hed get more than $150k

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ask a supporter from any other team that doesn't look at him with blue and white goggles. He is simply an average NRL player. Wouldn't get a start in any NRL team.
Im not looking at him with blue and white goggles ,he is a lot better than alot of props out there ,all I'm saying is to pack up and move for $150k isnt much incentive and with the salary cap as high as it is i dont think many players will be under $200k

B

BoonReturns

Im not looking at him with blue and white goggles ,he is a lot better than alot of props out there ,all I'm saying is to pack up and move for $150k isnt much incentive and with the salary cap as high as it is i dont think many players will be under $200k
150k is a shitload of money. How old are you? What do you do for work? You seriously have no idea

chrise186

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tim Browne to ask for a release to join the Broncos. He is currently on 120k with us. Broncos will offer him 75k (league minimum) for the rest of the season and 150k next year.
So we are paying him 240k in total till end of 2015 and broncos offer 225k for the same period and you think someone is stupid enough to take that. Come on

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
75k for the rest of the year and 150k for next
dogs are paying him 120k this year
He is moving interstate for an extra 30k a year?

After taxes even less...

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

After taxes even less...
Thats a hard one.

Would you take a new job that pays $30k extra? I would but if had to move interstate, then no.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

After taxes even less...
He's only contracted with us until end 2014. If we're not going to offer him a contract he's better off going.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats a hard one.

Would you take a new job that pays $30k extra? I would but if had to move interstate, then no.
Would leave for an extra 30k if in same state, but would probably not pack up if I had to move to qld

To put in perspective 150k a year is $2004 per week after tax

And 120k a year is $1650 per week after tax

For an extra 354 per week, is it worth it to move to another state?

CheesyDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You never know, he is not contracted with us for next year and if we don't intend on signing him he might be let go early. We have plenty of depth there to take his spot if he was to go.
Pat o hanlon better than him. I do not rate brown, he has so many errors in him.

B

BoonReturns

Would leave for an extra 30k if in same state, but would probably not pack up if I had to move to qld

To put in perspective 150k a year is $2004 per week after tax

And 120k a year is $1650 per week after tax

For an extra 354 per week, is it worth it to move to another state?
It is if you are moving to a place with a lower cost of living with a better environment for your young family (if he has one) or to find one ;-) (if he doesn't)

I would have moved for that much at his age to live in Brisbane.

Status
Not open for further replies.