Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I seriously don't see what all the fuss is about with this bloke. I've only seen him in a handful of games though. Will leave my final judgement til later on in the season.
so far its been a whole lotta hype over nothing! ive watched him play the last three weeks and he looks completely out of his depth, cant catch cant tackle and gets caught out because he cant read the play. Im sure he has a great deal of potential but there is no way his named should be mentioned for first grade any time soon.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmaoooo scrap the eel and unblocking it brother!!. Just replace the pipes with PVC!!! That way you'll have no more headaches
Too much work lol, our garage/workshop is half our backyard so we have to break alot of concrete to get to them.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too much work lol, our garage/workshop is half our backyard so we have to break alot of concrete to get to them.
Trust me it's worth breaking up the concrete. Especially if your planning to live there long term

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Trust me it's worth breaking up the concrete. Especially if your planning to live there long term
We have been here for like 12 years haha we have gotten use to it only takes 1 hour to do.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have been here for like 12 years haha we have gotten use to it only takes 1 hour to do.
It's only gunna get worse you'll soon find out that your pipes will collapse and u won't be able to unblock them. Best option replace the pipes brother. Get it done once that way you'll never have a problem.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's only gunna get worse you'll soon find out that your pipes will collapse and u won't be able to unblock them. Best option replace the pipes brother. Get it done once that way you'll never have a problem.
Yeah it will most likely happen in the coming year, the council won't allow us to remove the trees so that is the only option.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah it will most likely happen in the coming year, the council won't allow us to remove the trees so that is the only option.
Poison the ***** lol that's what I done at my house ;-)

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Poison the ***** lol that's what I done at my house ;-)
We discussed it with my neighbour but the council would most likely investigate it and blame our neighbour for it lol

hectik dogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
wtf Is going on with a fullback? Any news tadesco looks set to stay with the pussies

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Bulldogs continue to search for a marquee replacement for Ben Barba and it's understood they have tabled an offer for Peta Hiku.

The Manly custodian has done a good job standing in for the injured Brett Stewart and has links to coach Des Hasler and recruitment guru Noel Cleal from their time at Brookvale. However, the Sea Eagles are keen to retain him and are confident of doing so.

Tedesco is another option the Bulldogs are considering and it remains to be seen if the Tigers' latest offer will be enough to keep them at bay. Insiders are hopeful the local junior could put pen to paper at the Tigers as soon as next week.

Source

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
wtf Is going on with a fullback? Any news tadesco looks set to stay with the pussies
Mate you're on 1/50 unofficial rumour threads about our next fullback. Unfortunately nobody here, in the media or anywhere else other than bulldogs hq know what is happening

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but I'm still waiting for that rockstar signing Raelene Castle eluded too. Some how I cant see Locke being a rockstar. Can he even play a musical instrument? :p

With all joking aside I don't see Locke as our FB solution. But I do trust the club and it's administrators to find the best person to fill the vacancy. Until they do, the best we can do is wait.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but I'm still waiting for that rockstar signing Raelene Castle eluded too. Some how I cant see Locke being a rockstar. Can he even play a musical instrument? :p

With all joking aside I don't see Locke as our FB solution. But I do trust the club and it's administrators to find the best person to fill the vacancy. Until they do, the best we can do is wait.
If he could play more than 2 games in a row, I'd want him. Sadly his injury issues are never going to improve in my opinion.

I feel the player we stuffed up signing was Hopoate. He'd have signed with us in a flash had he have known Hasler was going to the Bulldogs. He's a Fullback through and through (And an extremely talented one at that), and he's stuck playing Centre for the worst team in the comp.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

And worry bout this weeks game cause there was alot of attentionon our club from the signings of fifita and lichaa.hasler hates the spolite thats why they stopped being in the news.Let the footy do the talking this week were in for a big one

Status
Not open for further replies.