Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The source is 2Gb and Triple M- nrl both spoke about the same "rumour" and confirmed it ...
I wouldn't call that "confirmed" by any means. Both radio stations have stated a rumour and as such, it should be in the rumour thread.

hectik dogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
If this shit is true I won't be renewing my membership... Kas is only 23 and if gets injuries then it's up to the club to determine why and find a solution to minimize them. This is absolute bullshit if they let him go... Tolman can't even break the line and gets another 3 years! Kas carries 5 ****s on his back and only 23 and we are thinking of letting him go... I bet the rooster snap him up and comes back to haunt us like sbw! I hope they don't let him go!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If this shit is true I won't be renewing my membership... Kas is only 23 and if gets injuries then it's up to the club to determine why and find a solution to minimize them. This is absolute bullshit if they let him go... Tolman can't even break the line and gets another 3 years! Kas carries 5 ****s on his back and only 23 and we are thinking of letting him go... I bet the rooster snap him up and comes back to haunt us like sbw! I hope they don't let him go!
Im with ya hectik dog and have already stated so in the other thread. Id be devastated if he left and guys like sherex, browne and jackson stayed.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
so take it as that .. a strong rumor! there's no need for "Mr Invisible" to throw his weight around threatening to delete a thread because he deems it not worthy LOL. Bro delete it big deal, do what makes you happy but its a forum isnt the point of it all to share ideas and discussion.

hectik dogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
Im with ya hectik dog and have already stated so in the other thread. Id be devastated if he left and guys like sherex, browne and jackson stayed.
Ye mate I'm with ya Jackson and both browns and tolman... Seriously this is a joke...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
so take it as that .. a strong rumor! there's no need for "Mr Invisible" to throw his weight around threatening to delete a thread because he deems it not worthy LOL. Bro delete it big deal, do what makes you happy but its a forum isnt the point of it all to share ideas and discussion.
I'm not tossing my weight around. You titled the thread clearly inferring James Tedesco had signed with the Bulldogs, stating it as fact, not as a rumour.

If it's a rumour, this is where it belongs.
If it's a fact, post it in Bulldogs Discussion with relevant linked source.
If it's a discussion / opinion thread, don't title it as fact.

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Agree - next thing you know, the thread will be closed because you didn't start your sentence with a capital letter.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thought this would be better posted here:

FIFITA DEAL DIVIDES DOGS

He hasn't even arrived at Belmore, but already Andrew Fifita has a bit of ground to make up with his future teammates. The Cronulla prop signed a four-year deal reportedly worth $850,000 per annum and some Canterbury players are privately wondering why he's valued so much higher than they are.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...mil-hopoate-20140315-hvj23.html#ixzz2w25Himds

If true... No wonder we're so crap. If anyone in our team actually think they're worth more than Fifita, then we have big problems.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thought this would be better posted here:

FIFITA DEAL DIVIDES DOGS

He hasn't even arrived at Belmore, but already Andrew Fifita has a bit of ground to make up with his future teammates. The Cronulla prop signed a four-year deal reportedly worth $850,000 per annum and some Canterbury players are privately wondering why he's valued so much higher than they are.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...mil-hopoate-20140315-hvj23.html#ixzz2w25Himds

If true... No wonder we're so crap. If anyone in our team actually think they're worth more than Fifita, then we have big problems.
Fuk I hate the media, if there is no story, make it up.

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Half of The Polynesians in our team apparently aren't happy but Inu is the prick that is causing these rumour.who ever isn't happy should put up there hand on the field and perform as they were all pathetic last year and thought there positions were safe..

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Half of The Polynesians in our team apparently aren't happy but Inu is the prick that is causing these rumour.who ever isn't happy should put up there hand on the field and perform as they were all pathetic last year and thought there positions were safe..
Please tell more...

Alphamale

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Posted this on FB a few days ago - F@ck it, let's run with this for Rd 1 2015

1/Lloyd Perrett (not sam)
2/trex
3/burr
4/o hanlon
5/T Browne (not Mitch)
6/ matuia
7/Graham
8/Fifita
9/Lichaa
10/Kasiano
11/pritchard
12/klemmer
13/Finucane

Eastwood
Jackson
Aaalololtolatoa
Ennis

#allforwards
#what'supnow
#des'secretplan

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hmm, I know Inu can't play at the moment so he might be bored but I doubt he would be causing trouble. Also why would our Polynesian players not be happy?

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope it is true.

Regardless of what you think your pay is a reflection of your performance. Preform well & you can demand more dollars. If they say no other clubs will say yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.