Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol thanks boys and keep guessing who the bulldogs will sign as our fullback...lesson learnt..bout time I deleted my account...good luck with the mole and ur other sources on here BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh and yes we have SIGNED a fullback...
Ok who?

Doggy Styles

Waterboy
Reaction score
How was my mail people?u all pumped me and questioned me..that's what I get for giving u all first hand signings?EAT A DICK from now on...LICHAA (done) fifita (done) Morris (re signed)
)
Sick mate good work on the mail.. Any mail on the fullback?? :grinning:

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol @ the members kissing his arse after he tells them to eat a dick.

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol thanks boys and keep guessing who the bulldogs will sign as our fullback...lesson learnt..bout time I deleted my account...good luck with the mole and ur other sources on here BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh and yes we have SIGNED a fullback...
Delete your account? Is that a promise?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
No way Broncos could afford K Hunt..

Nor for that matter us.

and LOL about everyone getting up in arms about too69u... as I said a few days ago. Trusted sources on here are those that have always been able to talk of various things, not spring out of the woodwork after a few years and make claims.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol @ the members kissing his arse after he tells them to eat a dick.
I don't think anyone actually kissed his arse. Some just realised that retaliating with full insults is trolling and would likely lead to a flame war.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
No way Broncos could afford K Hunt..

Nor for that matter us.

and LOL about everyone getting up in arms about too69u... as I said a few days ago. Trusted sources on here are those that have always been able to talk of various things, not spring out of the woodwork after a few years and make claims.
His last post said enough for me, all he has done is claim what media has speculated for a long time.

The one with about 5 players in fullback he can't mention. Classic.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
His last post said enough for me, all he has done is claim what media has speculated for a long time.

The one with about 5 players in fullback he can't mention. Classic.
He also said that Ennis won't be at the Bulldogs next season. Could come true but looking less and less likely to be true.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He also said that Ennis won't be at the Bulldogs next season. Could come true but looking less and less likely to be true.
That again is just an educated guess. He either is or he isn't.

Mail on a fullback is hard to call it's not 50-50 or anything around it. We are linked to like 7 players. Likely why he won't list one.

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's Hiku, and when im right I'll insult the kennel members by telling them to eat a penis.

N

Natboy

If people are going to get worked up, don't read the rumour thread & just wait for official emails from the club confirming signings

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Does anyone have any female genitals i can eat?? =)

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
It's Hiku, and when im right I'll insult the kennel members by telling them to eat a penis.
LOL, I'd be less then thrilled with Hiku.

Give me Tedesco, Locke, Hunt, Hoffman over him.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh im with 09, i aint doin handstands with hiku as our fb. I dnt want us to ease manlys salary cap pressure. Hope they cant afford to re-sign g stewart and the hole club implodes.

N

Natboy

From reading a fair few comments from our CEO it's like this, if we sign someone cheap we keep our squad, we sign someone that wants big money we lose players

Status
Not open for further replies.