Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Theres one person on here who will know for sure where Ennis is headed.

Until he speaks on the matter, or I hear it in the media from Ennis himself, I believe nothing.

and don't ask for who it is, if you know you know, if you don't you don't.

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Theres one person on here who will know for sure where Ennis is headed.

Until he speaks on the matter, or I hear it in the media from Ennis himself, I believe nothing.

and don't ask for who it is, if you know you know, if you don't you don't.
Who is it??

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's one of those things that you know you don't want to look ay, and you try not to, but you ****ing look at it anyway, lol,

I shouldn't whinge about it, who am I to say someone has as their avatar,

It's just one of those things that I can't stand, it freaks me out,
When Slippery had that bloke with the 2 sets of eyes. Its just wrong on all levels.

Shouldn't have said that as I can feel them returning.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Another scoop/update on Tim Browne.

Apparently akin to my last post/info... the Broncos rumour was true after all. Tim only told my mate the other day, that the Broncos wanted him due to Hannant being on the outer, so as you would suspect Tim explored the option with his manager.
Des obviously found out about this and went absolutely ballistic and hit it on the head straight away, by telling Tim that he is just starting to show his potential and he sees him as the future leader of pack and has offered him a new 3 year deal (i have no idea what the value is p.a, as Tim wanted to keep that quiet until the media release).

I like Tim and his style of play, but the whole future leader thing really surprised me. Hopefully this is announced and I'm not made a fool haha.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Another scoop/update on Tim Browne.

Apparently akin to my last post/info... the Broncos rumour was true after all. Tim only told my mate the other day, that the Broncos wanted him due to Hannant being on the outer, so as you would suspect Tim explored the option with his manager.
Des obviously found out about this and went absolutely ballistic and hit it on the head straight away, by telling Tim that he is just starting to show his potential and he sees him as the future leader of pack and has offered him a new 3 year deal (i have no idea what the value is p.a, as Tim wanted to keep that quiet until the media release).

I like Tim and his style of play, but the whole future leader thing really surprised me. Hopefully this is announced and I'm not made a fool haha.
Little strange because if there was a prop in the team that I thought would make way for loyd next year I was thinking tim brown.

Graham -machine
Tolman- des's pet
Kasiano- game breaker
That just leaves brown

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think tim browne is very under rated and a very good player

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tim Browne is a good player. I used to like him more when he was only getting a few games off the bench due to injury, Maybe 2012? He used to run full bolt into the line, now, not so much.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
For all we know it could be done already. Ennis may have signed and chosen not to announce it until later in the year.

A good point they mentioned on NRL 360. Ennis may not have a say in it and Sharks may just say "sign now or not at all" but on NRL 360 they said that Ennis would be wise to wait before signing the contract to make sure there is still a club after everything settles.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so Ennis leaving to sign with cronulla for 2 years, 3rd year option. This opinion might upset some people, but I for one don't blame the club at all. We offered him a deal, he declined for money, I get he left for more money for his young family. But seriously a little bit of loyalty wouldn't of gone astray from him considering we made the player he is. Let's hope he continues to play well this year now he's future is sorted!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok so Ennis leaving to sign with cronulla for 2 years, 3rd year option. This opinion might upset some people, but I for one don't blame the club at all. We offered him a deal, he declined for money, I get he left for more money for his young family. But seriously a little bit of loyalty wouldn't of gone astray from him considering we made the player he is. Let's hope he continues to play well this year now he's future is sorted!
I hate losing Ennis but it's a job. I know there's a lot more passion and pride than you're average job but if your employer tells you they are going to sack you after one year or you can go to another company and work for at least 2-3 years for double the money, I'd take the other company.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Wouldnt mind if we picked up David Mead if he gets a release from Titans. Super quick full back.

Status
Not open for further replies.