Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
I heard from an unreliable source that claims to have talked to someone inside the club about it and they said that we are chasing Milford (which sounds stupid to me as we can't match Raiders) and that we are hoping to recruit him or another fullback. If this fails we'll train Mbye up as a fullback.

As I said, the source is very unreliable. He wouldn't lie about what he was told but I'm half sure the person who gave him the info was lying about working for the club.
Milford is an exciting player in the BB type , but watched him be a turnstile in defence against Manly

Brothers boy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Milford is an exciting player in the BB type , but watched him be a turnstile in defence against Manly
The way the raiders forwards went mearsey even changa or the little master would have been turnstiles mate, at stages he had six blokes running at him

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Isn't Milford to Broncos a done deal?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hey guys. New to posting here in the Kennel (although i have been on here for a while just to read rumours and what have you). Judging from past experiences of other users posting that you claim to know someone isn't the best way to start haha, but what the hell I'm going to roll with it. I work for Aus.Post in Newcastle and it just so happens that a man i work with, his daughter is married to Tim.
Im on holidays atm and will be back on Monday so ill hit him up them. However he tells me that Timmy loves Des and always says Des told me to do this and that etc.
In 2013 when he was not getting utilised Penrith tried to snare him for a mid-season release but Des didn't allow it and Tim was reluctant but wanted the opportunity.
At the start of this season i was told that Tim will explore other options if he doesn't get a decent amount of time in first grade. My mate made it clear that Newcastle was a potential option for him with trouble around Packer and Tetevano. Add to that, that its also where he and his missus grew up.
A move back to Manly could also be an option as thats where he started and loves the area and how the club is pretty tight.
All this aside though he has been getting a decent amount of time this year and seems pretty happy. Hopefully ill have something to post Tuesday for you all.
Ill also add that my mate use to go for the Broncos before they signed Barba... But the fight that Barba had with Tim was legit and Tim don't like him at all... So i would be surprised to see him head up North.
Sorry for the novel.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guys. New to posting here in the Kennel (although i have been on here for a while just to read rumours and what have you). Judging from past experiences of other users posting that you claim to know someone isn't the best way to start haha, but what the hell I'm going to roll with it. I work for Aus.Post in Newcastle and it just so happens that a man i work with, his daughter is married to Tim.
Im on holidays atm and will be back on Monday so ill hit him up them. However he tells me that Timmy loves Des and always says Des told me to do this and that etc.
In 2013 when he was not getting utilised Penrith tried to snare him for a mid-season release but Des didn't allow it and Tim was reluctant but wanted the opportunity.
At the start of this season i was told that Tim will explore other options if he doesn't get a decent amount of time in first grade. My mate made it clear that Newcastle was a potential option for him with trouble around Packer and Tetevano. Add to that, that its also where he and his missus grew up.
A move back to Manly could also be an option as thats where he started and loves the area and how the club is pretty tight.
All this aside though he has been getting a decent amount of time this year and seems pretty happy. Hopefully ill have something to post Tuesday for you all.
Ill also add that my mate use to go for the Broncos before they signed Barba... But the fight that Barba had with Tim was legit and Tim don't like him at all... So i would be surprised to see him head up North.
Sorry for the novel.
All makes sense really and there isn't anything that bizarre stated here and welcome to The Kennel bro!

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for the novel.
I realised at the end you were referring to Browne and not Lafai. I better read this thread starting from page 1 to get with it. I really hope Browne sticks around he is solid in defense and makes good runs.

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sorry for the novel.
great first post welcome to the kennel.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
He can backflip. Just has to do it before round 13 deadline
Yeah true. However he seemed to REALLY want to go to QLD. Like he would be there now if Raiders didn't cockblock him.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tim B would eat Ben for breakfast tbh

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Considering that Canberra have offered Milford $1 mil per season and agreed to move his family to Canberra, I don't think we'll match their offer.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Considering that Canberra have offered Milford $1 mil per season and agreed to move his family to Canberra, I don't think we'll match their offer.
I must have missed that. Wow. That's a good deal.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty much, I think he will stay in Canberra due to that.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Also I think the other thing is Milford can pull out of Brisbanes deal to stay with his current club. I don't think any other club can secure him.

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pretty much, I think he will stay in Canberra due to that.
Thats what they plan to offer, they haven't as yet. His parents are already down in Canberra with him. The broncos deal is 450k a season. He signed for 3 yrs I think.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats what they plan to offer, they haven't as yet. His parents are already down in Canberra with him. The broncos deal is 450k a season. He signed for 3 yrs I think.
You cant tell me broncos are only paying him $450k a season pllleeeease ,how much are the thoroughbreads tipping in on top of that

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You cant tell me broncos are only paying him $450k a season pllleeeease ,how much are the thoroughbreads tipping in on top of that
source - Zero Tackle website
not sure about 3rd party arrangements

Status
Not open for further replies.