Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Might be a bit hard considering all of them are signed up. Well except Kasiano.

Source or name.
My guess is it's some reggies player named something like Davydenko Verolosochidishev.

After all, "Davydenko Verolosochidishev" is a very big name,

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Super grass on the Grill Team said Dessie wants Benji..

Read an article earlier stating des had no interest in Benji lol
I can't imagine Des wanting Benji. He is not a shell of what he was and he is fairly old, not much of a team player and soft. Doesn't really suit us. I mean he most likely still has something to offer and would be a lot cheaper then before, though still I can't see it for us.

I bank on Benji to Sharks if only just to fit in with the other 7 tigpies there.

Kasiano is signed up for next year.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I can't imagine Des wanting Benji. He is not a shell of what he was and he is fairly old, not much of a team player and soft. Doesn't really suit us. I mean he most likely still has something to offer and would be a lot cheaper then before, though still I can't see it for us.

I bank on Benji to Sharks if only just to fit in with the other 7 tigpies there.

Kasiano is signed up for next year.
Possibly the exact reason Des may want Benji. Both Perrett and Inu were given away from their prospective clubs mid-season and they had awesome years, could be argued that Perrett is in career best form even now? Des and a project on the kicked puppy that no-one wants or expects anything from? Just thinking out loud. I don't believe anything anymore until its Official.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Possibly the exact reason Des may want Benji. Both Perrett and Inu were given away from their prospective clubs mid-season and they had awesome years, could be argued that Perrett is in career best form even now? Des and a project on the kicked puppy that no-one wants or expects anything from? Just thinking out loud. I don't believe anything anymore until its Official.
Maybe Benji is targeting the Bulldogs.

"Please Des please, can you make me a great player that is part of your team? I cant see another coach that is good enough to do it"

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I am pretty sure the minimum an NRL player can be paid is 80kish, so I guess 60k would be about right considering he has missed some of the season.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that 60K figure is accurate at least put him on the wing
This year is a small figures of the 60k Mark as nrl paycyle is alread over half way though. (Nov to Oct) its been mentioned top dollar after this year and tigers want compo as well.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Even if we could pay bunji for this year we could not afford him next season due to the arrival of GI.

N

Natboy

Even if we could pay bunji for this year we could not afford him next season due to the arrival of GI.
That's right and Folau, Hoffman & everyone else
Benji clearly doesn't have as many options as he was expecting

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That's right and Folau, Hoffman & everyone else
Benji clearly doesn't have as many options as he was expecting
Bunji will be at the sharks. Was decided before he left union.

CheesyDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bunji Marshall wants to play number 1. How do I feel about this?

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Hope not, Perrett's been awesome out back this year. He doesn't deserve to be dropped, whether it's Benji or not.

As a matter of fact... Perrett would make my top 5 fullbacks this year. Maybe even top 2 behind Hayne, but that's a stretch.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hope not, Perrett's been awesome out back this year. He doesn't deserve to be dropped, whether it's Benji or not.

As a matter of fact... Perrett would make my top 5 fullbacks this year. Maybe even top 2 behind Hayne, but that's a stretch.
Yh top 2 is OTT aha. He has been good but he is very limited in his skill set. But yh i defa dont want bunji anywhere near our club.

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Perret has been very good at the back this year. any fullback we buy with Perret in this form will be spending time in nsw cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.