Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone know if we're signing someone to play FB or using someone we've already signed? sorry if already been posted.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't think we're ever going to find out for sure until the Bulldogs officially announces it. Until then it's all speculation, appreciate what everyone is saying/hearing but we all know how things can unfold with the information given.

I'm not going to hold my breath anymore and buy into anything, rumours are just fun to read/talk about the pros and cons.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
Hoffman hasn't been named in the squad to take on Scotland for this weekends QF.

N

Natboy

Hoffman hasn't been named in the squad to take on Scotland for this weekends QF.
So he wants out of the broncos AND the kiwis now?
Well he is eligible for the indigenous team but that game got canned

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The hoff got injured in the second half vs png. I think it was an arm or shoulder injury and roger tuivasa filled in at fb for the remaining of the game. He is not dropped just rested for the big games coming up.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry to ask, and I am sure it has been mentioned somewhere within these pages, but considering the amount of money we spent on David Klemmer, will he feature greatly in our 1st Grade squad this year? is it money well spent?

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
This year? Highly unlikely as the season is over. However, next year, Mr. Klemmer will hopefully feature prominantly.

On a counterpoint, I am also struggling to see where Mr. Klemmer will fit in, as Mr. Hasler has ample selection options in terms of the reserve's bench.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry to ask, and I am sure it has been mentioned somewhere within these pages, but considering the amount of money we spent on David Klemmer, will he feature greatly in our 1st Grade squad this year? is it money well spent?
David Klemmer will be one of the best Props in LEAGUE sooner rather than later.... He is definitely worth keeping and throwing the cheque book at. Watch out for Burr too.

ek999

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes he will. The only reason why he dropped out of the side this year was because of injury

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Klemmer will get his chance from what I saw of him last year and will force our other forwards to keep looking over their shoulder which is healthy for our side because some have been a bit to relaxed this year. The whole side needs to be competing for selection each game.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
From what I saw last season, I think he will be great, but I agree with rogueflare, I just struggle to see where he will fit in, or at the expense of who?

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Des should put out a challenge between Klemmer and Williams. Whoever trains, plays the hardest, and gets the best results in the trials will get the first crack come round 1. Then keep them competing for the spot all year. We may see Williams find some Motivation and some Mongrel.

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
From what I saw last season, I think he will be great, but I agree with rogueflare, I just struggle to see where he will fit in, or at the expense of who?
By the way Ecca what is rogueflare?

Status
Not open for further replies.