Not open for further replies.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok when is he gone? And where is he going?

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
Wait til he goes, and we'll see the "dribbler" you clown.

Now I remember why I stopped posting on this forum, because of unappreciative tools like Bulldogs09.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wait til he goes, and we'll see the "dribbler" you clown.

Now I remember why I stopped posting on this forum, because of unappreciative tools like Bulldogs09.
Hey just to be fair though, if you're saying 95% gone most people here would like to know, what you know, and how you know it.

One could have the same knowledge to say he is 95% gone, when a footy player doesn't play footy for the club forever in that case it should be 100%

If you know something we all don't know, I'd honestly like to know whether it is true or not makes it interesting to add to Rodzilla's and many others conspiracy theories.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm open to hear it all, my opinion doesn't matter to the truth, there is always his side, their side and the truth. Eventually it will all come out.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Hey just to be fair though, if you're saying 95% gone most people here would like to know, what you know, and how you know it
no people dont want to hear it actually, they dissect and attack articles or opinions that point to barba leaving, and believe anything that has him staying

if sami had posted 95% he was staying then they would be licking his balls

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm open to hear it all, my opinion doesn't matter to the truth, there is always his side, their side and the truth. Eventually it will all come out.
The only way the dogs will let Barba go is if Folau signs with dogs. I really blame management for all this mess. They should just firmly tell Barba you are under contract and won't be going anywhere. We copped it with Hannant and now Barba. A contract is a contract. if you want to break it, then you should sit out of the remainder time without being paid a cent. That will make players think twice about breaking contracts.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
no people dont want to hear it actually, they dissect and attack articles or opinions that point to barba leaving, and believe anything that has him staying

Thank you, Rod. good to see you're still around giving it to some of the clowns on here.

These guys are begging for Blue'n'White to come on here and give them good news. I wonder why he hasn't hopped on here for a while eh?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thank you, Rod. good to see you're still around giving it to some of the clowns on here.

These guys are begging for Blue'n'White to come on here and give them good news. I wonder why he hasn't hopped on here for a while eh?
I'm sure he is busy running his own business.

I do

ps licking balls is gay tbh

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He's busy with work and his partner & new baby. Plus he forgot his password and we had to reset it for him.

People are just asking for a source if you are claiming with certainty that he is gone.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
There's no rule where it says I have to state my source, didn't know this place has Kennel Police.

It's entirely up to you, whether to take my word or not.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Kennel police? for asking a question?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well unless someone has spoken to Ben or Ainslie in the last 24 hours, this was Orrs latest backtrack to the media based on yesterday:

After lots and lots of speculation, and then some unravelling...

Gavin Orr said there was still a chance the livewire fullback would stay in Sydney and see out his Bulldogs contract until the end of 2015.

''It will be hard for Ben to stay here if that does happen [family leaves for Queensland] but it's a week-to-week thing with his partner during their reconciliation,'' Orr said.

''Things might change again but at the moment it is a personal thing between them.''
It's not "a chance". If the club tell Ben he is staying, he's staying. That is if you believe Ben ever wanted out.

It's not "at the moment a personal thing between them", it has always be a "personal thing between them", and their relationship is COMPLETELY unrelated to wanting to negotiate a higher pay rate. She's been living in Sydney since Barba first started with the Bulldogs in 2007.

and then there's this as well..

Anti-Tampering Guidelines
The current ‘anti-tampering’ guidelines state that the NRL will not register a player’s contract with a new club until after Round Thirteen in the final year of that player’s existing contract with his current club. The only exception to this is where the existing club agrees that the new contract should be registered.

There is no rule to prevent clubs talking to players at any time. There is an acceptance that nobody likes to see players negotiating with a new team but there is also the reality that players in the game do change clubs and that those discussions can take place over an extended period.

Rather than introduce ‘discussion deadlines’ that have in the past been shown to be ineffective, the NRL reserves the right not to register the contract and that ensures that the player’s existing club has a fair chance of retaining its player if it wants to.
The club know Barba isn't going anywhere.

Orr did the same with David Fa'alogo years ago, with SBW a while back, and more recently with DCE at Manly threatening he'll leave.
This is just Orrs tactic of playing media against the club in order to get his client a contract upgrade.

In order for it to be a done deal with the Broncos, Barba would have had to ask for a release, the club would have had to grant it, and then the contracts would have had to be drawn up, and signed. However as Barba is on contract till 2015, those contracts would have to be terminated effective immediately before a contract with another club could be approved by the NRL.

Last edited by a moderator:

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TBH I'm over the Barba saga. If he wants to leave then so be it. The club is bigger then one player. The club has stood by him and he was lucky he didn't get sacked. The club helped him through so much shit and this is how he treats us. No loyalty. After the way Todd and des stood by him he owes his footy career to des and the management at the dogs. If he leaves he'll never reach the heights of last year. So Benny, show loyalty, or **** off!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if the player gets released from the contract then hes a free agent and able to join any club, aka dugan and his new dragons contract was registered by the nrl despite it being before round 13 tbh

the idea from the barba camp is

1. give us the money we deserve

2. ok so you arent going to give us the money we deserve, brisbane are willing to do it, so either you upgrade us or release us from the contract

3. you arent going to release me or give us an upgrade, so basically you are trying to keep me down, im very unhappy now, i will play out the contract as someone who is very unhappy and then i will leave, so you are in for 2 years of pain if you dont release me

stage 1 was already played out very early in the year, we are currently going through stage 2 and i dont think the dogs will upgrade or want to escalate to stage 3

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
if the player gets released from the contract then hes a free agent and able to join any club, aka dugan and his new dragons contract was registered by the nrl despite it being before round 13 tbh

the idea from the barba camp is

1. give us the money we deserve

2. ok so you arent going to give us the money we deserve, brisbane are willing to do it, so either you upgrade us or release us from the contract

3. you arent going to release me or give us an upgrade, so basically you are trying to keep me down, im very unhappy now, i will play out the contract as someone who is very unhappy and then i will leave, so you are in for 2 years of pain if you dont release me

stage 1 was already played out very early in the year, we are currently going through stage 2 and i dont think the dogs will upgrade or want to escalate to stage 3
You make some very valid points there. In terms of talent, I would like Barba to stay, especially if the club hasn't found a replacement. Although if that's the sort of mentality that Ben & his manager may have, the club may as well release him. The club has been around for plenty of years and will continue to be, whether Ben Barba is there or not.
The most concerning thing for me, and I said this from about a month or so ago...is that how the Barba inuendo/or situation is affecting the team in terms of their preparation. You could argue that its adding more fuel, to what has been already a disruptive season already. I think they will retain Barba (if there is no replacement found, although if they decide to upgrade his contract...it puts the club in an unfortunate situation again, if they feel their client is once again underpaid.)

Status
Not open for further replies.