Not open for further replies.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Milford wants to go to Broncos
Apparently he had some kind of family clause in his contract. Raiders fans are pissed because his Dad had a heart attack last year and he did not activate this clause then, but now he can because he has raised his price significantly.

I can see why Raiders fans are pissed off, but what can they do? They just need to put Reece Robinson back at FLB and move on. They allowed a contract like this to be signed in the first place, nothing wrong with using it strategically.

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
If I was the Broncos CEO, I'd snap up Milford ASAP. In my opinion, he will be just as good, if not better, than Barba in the near future and he is only 19! They can sign him for the half the money Barba would command, or even less.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
no people dont want to hear it actually, they dissect and attack articles or opinions that point to barba leaving, and believe anything that has him staying

if sami had posted 95% he was staying then they would be licking his balls
wrong - people would want to know the back story still and how he is so sure.So far Sami has no basis for thinking people are just going to believe what he says,especially after jerker discredited him with his own posts re Morris to sharks and Stagg to penrith.

You have no idea what is going to happen either tbh ffs

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
Why do you feel the need to lose your shit and start insulting people when in actually fact you just make yourself look like a tool.

Im sure you can go through the rest of your scrapheap of a post history and find the other post regarding Pritchard, but I have better things to do on a Sunday night.

Fcuking f@gget edited my posts, what a tool. Click on View Post and it CLEARLY says "Rumour - Josh Morris to Cronulla Sharks"

Editing my posts, just to make friends on here you sad fcuk.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not taking sides - but this is a rumour thread so Sami can say what he wants as can others without any proof or source....

The definition of rumour is:
a. information, often a mixture of truth and untruth, passed around
b. (in combination) a rumour-monger
2. gossip or hearsay
3. an unverified account or explanation of events

Hence, he can post whatever he wants....

He aint doin anything wrong...

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Not taking sides - but this is a rumour thread so Sami can say what he wants as can others without any proof or source....

2. gossip or hearsay

billris bigdog will be pleased

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And that is completely correct

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

2. gossip or hearsay

Definitely not doing anything wrong, but neither is anyone else who is questioning his credibility. Especially with 0 sources.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Definitely not doing anything wrong, but neither is anyone else who is questioning his credibility. Especially with 0 sources.
But why should we question anyones credibility when they post in THIS thread???

By all means question credibilty if they create a new thread and say 'I heard" or "i know" etc etc....

Still i can see where u guys are coming from also...

Any way, i enjoy reading some members posts and its a shame they dont post anymore cause they get belted for posting "rumours" in a rumour thread...

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
It wouldn't be a very interesting thread without people talking about what people say. Imagine a rumour thread where people just posted rumours and nothing else.

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Another Pommy may be coming our way.

Is it Sam Tomkins? Rene Castle will have the Warriors pissed off...or is it someone else??

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
But why should we question anyones credibility when they post in THIS thread???

By all means question credibilty if they create a new thread and say 'I heard" or "i know" etc etc....

Still i can see where u guys are coming from also...

Any way, i enjoy reading some members posts and its a shame they dont post anymore cause they get belted for posting "rumours" in a rumour thread...
I believe the mods mentioned earlier that due to all the bad rumours lately that a poster must provide a creditable source. If the poster does not want to publicly name their source they can PM the source to a mod for discretion.

In other words just stating "I heard X rumour and my source is good" is not sufficient. And while this is a rumour thread, we don't want to be flooded with every kid who feels like creating conflict.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Credibility only comes over time via results.

Asking for a "source" is the dumbest, most futile piece of shit request known to man. The source quoted can be just as fraudulent as the rumour itself. Not to mention the fact that actual people inside the club who should know inside info, have been known to get things totally wrong themselves.

The only reason anyone on the Kennel asks for a "source" is to ascertain if the rumour is credible enough so that they can then regurgitate it as their own like a hero to people they know outside the kennel.

Take rumours with a grain of salt. The ones with the real info will be shown as credible over time. For everyone else, quoting a source makes a pinch of shit difference.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I believe the mods mentioned earlier that due to all the bad rumours lately that a poster must provide a creditable source. If the poster does not want to publicly name their source they can PM the source to a mod for discretion.

In other words just stating "I heard X rumour and my source is good" is not sufficient. And while this is a rumour thread, we don't want to be flooded with every kid who feels like creating conflict.
That was around the time when Barba slept and bashed everyone's wives, and players being unhappy and wanted out of the club, but has died down now.

most futile piece of shit request known to man.
:roflol: that's nasty

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently he had some kind of family clause in his contract. Raiders fans are pissed because his Dad had a heart attack last year and he did not activate this clause then, but now he can because he has raised his price significantly.

I can see why Raiders fans are pissed off, but what can they do? They just need to put Reece Robinson back at FLB and move on. They allowed a contract like this to be signed in the first place, nothing wrong with using it strategically.
Raiders fans should be pissed off with their Management not Milford. The Raiders were the ones who insisted on the get out clause because they weren't convinced Milford would "make it" in first grade

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
If someone wants to know where i got my information from they can easily access me by inboxing me. Instead, they choose not to because it is MUCH easier to talk Sh!t on here and gain more "internet friends", bunch of keyboard warriors.

Status
Not open for further replies.