Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The mole has reported that Benji was seen at Bulldogs HQ today..

Interesting

https://twitter.com/rlw_mole/status/339289630111313920

@RLW_Mole: BREAKING: Three people have now told Moley that Benji was @NRL_Bulldogs today - HMMMM.......
Just saw that. Nearly cried! Although, I've always thought he needs a change of scenery to reignite his career. On his day, he is one of the best in the game. Don't think he's worth the money but it would be interesting to see what he does under Des with a monster pack plus linking with Benny

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The mole has reported that Benji was seen at Bulldogs HQ today..

Interesting

https://twitter.com/rlw_mole/status/339289630111313920

@RLW_Mole: BREAKING: Three people have now told Moley that Benji was @NRL_Bulldogs today - HMMMM.......
This could be a good thing, Benji under the right coach could be something to fear and the Dogs also have a kiwi connection with all of our kiwi players and fans.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he wants a million p.a. he is not going to get it at the dogs. If they got him, it would be pricey and my god could it backfire badly. People always talk about him recapturing the form of 2005 but that is a worry cause if you are waiting 8 years to get back to form there are some serious issues there.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to sign him to any more then a 2 year deal

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If he wants a million p.a. he is not going to get it at the dogs. If they got him, it would be pricey and my god could it backfire badly. People always talk about him recapturing the form of 2005 but that is a worry cause if you are waiting 8 years to get back to form there are some serious issues there.
It might backfire yes but this could be the closest thing to getting Johnson if we can't get him. I would still prefer to chase Johnson but it might be hard if the Warriors won't allow for a release or offer much more money.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
yeap.. It's bone on bone atm, he is getting weekly treatment on it... he is in so much pain after the game.. I don't think he will see the season out..
Whilst I wish no physical ill will upon anyone , how good would it be to see the rorters season being derailed if SBW is sidelined. Take him and Maloney out of their team and they are gone. I still haven't given up on a top 4 finish and would love nothing more than to see us displace the shonky from bondi.​

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Imagine what magic Marshall and Barba could create on the field.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
On another topic. Suttons inclusion in the blues means keary will play 5/8. That's the opportunity he wanted. I'm guessing he'll stay a bunny

Alphamale

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don't be surprised if Walker gets the 6 ahead of Keary, although if A Rey goes down at any time Keary will be in.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Imagine what magic Marshall and Barba could create on the field.
Barba, Reynolds and Benji are all the same type of player, we need a halfback who is solid and who will bring structure when the other players mentioned magic doesn't work.

Best example would be the Manly halves, Foran is a hothead and unpredictable where DCE is cool and very structured.

Status
Not open for further replies.