Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

brucey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yep

Sam williams is way overrated and the panthers or dragqueens can have him.
Id take keary over williams any day of the week however id take johnson over the both combined.

agreed 100%

C

colebran

Just heard Catalans are interested in she-rex
Lets cut our loses and piss him off

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That rumour is older than Jesus himself. Started like 2011/2012 by a guy on rlfans.com from memory

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I wish people would stop hating on Tony Williams, the guy is improving every game (ignoring his injury) and it isn't even the half way point of the season yet.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I wish people would stop hating on Tony Williams, the guy is improving every game (ignoring his injury) and it isn't even the half way point of the season yet.
I agree, was looking more and more damaging each week.

B

bulldogs_fan_69

agreed, not sure why but people expect him to carry the team or something.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
agreed, not sure why but people expect him to carry the team or something.
I think its because we paid $600k for him and we all know what he is capable of, a lot of fans expect more from him because of his price tag.

Fans are just frustrated because he is not playing the same form as he was playing at Manly or Rep, he is improving though I do agree.

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
Im pretty sure williams plays off confidence, as his game just doubled in quality once we started winning.

If he comes back from his injury and were sitting somewhere in the top 8 with the boys going strong, i have a feeling it will see the t-rex back to his best.

Dare i say, that tony williams finding the form that made his price tag, could be the missing ingredient in us winning a premiership (along with hodko)

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It is Luke Keary... Apparently negotiations are on the way... The only thing is that he loves south Sydney, and if he is offered any kind of opportunity he wont come.

Milford reminds me of Barba when he first came out.
Hey tg

Any news on this kid.He's a little on the light side but i watched him a couple of weeks back & was really impresses with how he went against some seasoned footballers

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey tg

Any news on this kid.He's a little on the light side but i watched him a couple of weeks back & was really impresses with how he went against some seasoned footballers
Nothing yet mate, it's still in very early stages...

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
yeap.. It's bone on bone atm, he is getting weekly treatment on it... he is in so much pain after the game.. I don't think he will see the season out..
Thats what happens when you get forced to carry a club such as the roosters. Maloney and Jennings are going to have to carry more then now huh...

Status
Not open for further replies.