Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
what the fuck are you on about?
Censorship Rumour and Entertainment. I read the whole quote and your comment and I commented further on it.

It sounds like you expect everything to be interpreted your way, and your point is correct.

sonia

chonska
Reaction score
hey guys have any of you heard anything about a conference goin on at 2 onwards with boad members and even magistrates present at the leagues club in relation to barbas future? my brother told me his mate was at the leagues club today and apparantly dicussions are taking place.. any truth to this?

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys have any of you heard anything about a conference goin on at 2 onwards with boad members and even magistrates present at the leagues club in relation to barbas future? my brother told me his mate was at the leagues club today and apparantly dicussions are taking place.. any truth to this?
Absolutely not...This is what Barba was doing today...

View attachment 20451

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh god I've heard it all now.

Absolutely not...This is what Barba was doing today...

View attachment 20451
LOL at Romelo in the background

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A fucking Magistrate? hahahahaha

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Censorship Rumour and Entertainment. I read the whole quote and your comment and I commented further on it.

It sounds like you expect everything to be interpreted your way, and your point is correct.
No. You didn't. You misread it and thought it was about 'rumours' which it wasn't and then you butt in posted without thinking. Now you're backpedalling so fast to save face yo gonna scrape your knee. whatever I'm out. Back to signing rumours y'all.

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No. You didn't. You misread it and thought it was about 'rumours' which it wasn't and then you butt in posted without thinking. Now you're backpedalling so fast to save face yo gonna scrape your knee. whatever I'm out. Back to signing rumours y'all.
:pound::popcorn:

P

Paint.

Hate to say I told you so, but...

Paul Kent on NRL 360 says that Morris has handed in NUMEROUS requests for a release, and also said that Kasiano isn't happy, and would take offers from other clubs.

huh.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
lol, look at Sam Kasiano's retweet from today: Really looks like he wants out eh - NOT!

Paul Kent said he got his info from "word on the street corner" ie: MORE BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.