Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Zero tackle stating we are going to re-sign frank , Reynolds , tolman , upgrade Morris , Eastwood
The way things are at the moment with rumours I will be waiting for something official to be announced and if so would be happy as a pig in shit

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
People need to understand that where it says "rumour mill" in the thread title it is in context to the rest of the title.

In other words this thread is for rumours regarding player movements and possible signings, not bs rumours regarding team stability, vendettas, in-fighting or any other rubbish that comes from twitter.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking yes! Sign that wookie up. Unstoppable.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Maybe the rumours were a kick in the arse for Todd to break out his check book

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Maybe the rumours were a kick in the arse for Todd to break out his check book
Maybe its the media wanting better access and exclusives with clubs as they have a battle with new media outlets.
Maybe some fans are just gullible.

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would like to, but the thread was locked :grinning:
For good reasons it is locked. Not even the media can properly report on the investigation. Laws are there too protect many in an ongoing investigation, ASADA rumours damage our game Rugby League.

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So ask yourself why on other sites they made apologies and others removed their tweets?, are they not scared of being impacted in some way?
Look at the rest of the tweets from journo's after the latest rumours and why they say they play no part in this rumour game without a valid source.
League Freak is an example and he is still having fun.

League Freak @LeagueFreak

Rugby League And Its Changing Relationship With The Media:leaguefreak.com/rugby-league-a… #NRL #RugbyLeague #SuperLeague

about 2 hours ago

I'm about to post something that's going to make me pretty unpopular. That is why I exist.... #RugbyLeague #NRL

about 2 hours ago

If my example is not appropriate MODs you may delete.

Last edited by a moderator:

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
So ask yourself why on other sites they made apologies and others removed their tweets?, are they not scared of being impacted in some way?
Look at the rest of the tweets from journo's after the latest rumours and why they say they play no part in this rumour game without a valid source.

Rugby League And Its Changing Relationship With The Media:leaguefreak.com/rugby-league-a… #NRL #RugbyLeague #SuperLeague

about 2 hours ago

I'm about to post something that's going to make me pretty unpopular. That is why I exist.... #RugbyLeague #NRL

about 2 hours ago

MODS I give you permission to delete this post

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And you know this how? twitter? facebook? friend? someone you know what is related to the club or player?

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score

about 2 hours ago

about 2 hours ago

The original post which I responded to, which had nothing to do with you, was concerning censorship as a whole and clearly stipulated that it wasn't pertaining to rumour. Your annoying post which followed spoke about rumours. You missed the whole concept and then butted in like a flamer. Get over yourself.

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dont take this on the defence. The whole point is League Freak is having a laugh on rumours with his comments, without even making a rumour.

Enjoy yourself here:mj: Rugby League and its rumours is entertainment just dont keep jumping up and down when your rumour is not under the rules.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Dont take this on the defence. The whole point is League Freak is having a laugh on rumours with his comments, without even making a rumour.

Enjoy yourself here:mj: Rugby League and its rumours is entertainment just dont keep jumping up and down when your rumour is not under the rules.
what the fuck are you on about?

Status
Not open for further replies.