Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
a couple of people, me included asked dakar nicely how he was in the know and he didn't want to know - couldn't even give a hint. I had the feeling then that he should be an enter at own risk prospect. I'm not saying he isn't someone with contacts but it was all a bit weird.
Totally agree. He seems to me like a bored loser.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Totally agree. He seems to me like a bored loser.
yeah I'm not sure how you could be that bored and I PM'd him the same but maybe he genuinely thought he was being fed the right info. At the end of the day , everything and I mean everything on here is hearsay only. Indiandog would be gutted I'd imagine lol he was quite the fanboy

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So were alot of others. They all have gone alot quiet in recent times.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
you and me asked him a simple question re source, not needing to know names obviously and he/she was just rude. Moral is def not to take things as gospel. Doubt he'll show up again.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Prob alot of disappointment around at the moment but lessons for everyone in this I think (me included), no real need for I told you so's to come out of the woodwork.....fans were just hopeful of a decent signing and then any signing whatsoever to improve the general optimism of our season next year is all.

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I did promise I would not post here again ...but I also have a right to clarify a few issue. For 1. I have not deleted any posts or any tweets and I dont even know how to do it if I wanted to. 2. I never congratulated the kennel. When you reply to a tweet you reply to who ever tweeted you and it was formac and the kenbelbulldog that existed on the tweet. Maybe I should of deleted the kennelbulldog.but that reply was meant who ever initiated that tweet. 3. Why would I particularly make it clear that "I never said it was with the bulldogs" it is obviously because he never sigbed with the bulldogs. 4. I did say iwould respect tge privacy of curt. But after the announcement was made and due to some of tge degrading posts I recieved on here I decided to show you guys some of the things that was said between me and curt...and tgere was one private tweet to curt reffering to the reaction of the bulldogs fan once they find out who you signed with. 5. People on here fabricating what I have tweeted or said with no evidence or proof I absurd. 6. I never confirmed to any one even via pms where curt has signed. 7. It does not matter how wrong or correct a person is...swearing and carrying on like 5 year olds and degrading people on here is not nice nor ethical....8. Stop with your abusive private messages...it is a shame that a few people bring the bulldogs brand down.....I can not change how my kids feel about the bulldogs but will def warn them about some the low degrading comments I have recieved from some members on her.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i still maintain he has private info but i think alot of it was lost in translation.

the big one is still whether we got someone after the rlwc.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I did promise I would not post here again ...but I also have a right to clarify a few issue. For 1. I have not deleted any posts or any tweets and I dont even know how to do it if I wanted to. 2. I never congratulated the kennel. When you reply to a tweet you reply to who ever tweeted you and it was formac and the kenbelbulldog that existed on the tweet. Maybe I should of deleted the kennelbulldog.but that reply was meant who ever initiated that tweet. 3. Why would I particularly make it clear that "I never said it was with the bulldogs" it is obviously because he never sigbed with the bulldogs. 4. I did say iwould respect tge privacy of curt. But after the announcement was made and due to some of tge degrading posts I recieved on here I decided to show you guys some of the things that was said between me and curt...and tgere was one private tweet to curt reffering to the reaction of the bulldogs fan once they find out who you signed with. 5. People on here fabricating what I have tweeted or said with no evidence or proof I absurd. 6. I never confirmed to any one even via pms where curt has signed. 7. It does not matter how wrong or correct a person is...swearing and carrying on like 5 year olds and degrading people on here is not nice nor ethical....8. Stop with your abusive private messages...it is a shame that a few people bring the bulldogs brand down.....I can not change how my kids feel about the bulldogs but will def warn them about some the low degrading comments I have recieved from some members on her.
I agree that people are over the top regarding their responses to things. From players form to inside info to club management, it does go beyond what is positive supporter bahaviour imo only. Then again , we're passionate and it is the internet so I'll just shut up. Have a good weekend.

EYE.CACK

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm kind of with you dakar...I've just joined, this is my second post, my first one hasnt been published and I'm confused. I havent been abused, but the little I've written, well not backing you but emphasising that you havent said anything misleading, hasnt been published. I think maybe the forum is run by the telegraph. Ive supported the dogs for a long time and kinda suprised by some of the imaturity here, its a shame that you have been left with this impression....I'm just a hard nut so I'll continue here, and boy, I'm I gunna fire up.... there are some nice people but as usual its the small few spoil it for the rest.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Dakar, the kennel is no different than any cross section of society, fanatics who go too far! I'm not saying its ok to do what they do just that its everywhere unfortunately. Some invest in things way more than they should and if does not turn out to be true or fails for any other reason they have set themselves up for a big fall. I too was getting excited about possible news of a signing through desperation and disappointment of this years effort and I have learnt my lesson in this. Another example is BB and the personal attacks his family received, I hate what he has done but not to the point where you yourself become what you are attacking! In short I don't know if you do or don't know things about inside doggies stuff all I know is that I surely don't. You may receive heaps more crap and I may receive some for even opening my mouth but I don't care and how you handle it is in your court. One thing you have prob seen is that the info you write has to be air tight or written exactly in reflection of the facts that are known if passing on "inside info", I would hope that if you do know things than feel free to continue with tact but if you are done on here I also understand this. I'm not taking a stance either way I have enough negative stuff in my life already to have it on here aswell!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats the third time you have said im not going to post anymore and u have. I never abused or pmd u at all. I just questioned ur so called info. Plz no need to ruin another thread. Have a nice day and leave us "bulldog" supporters alone.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Yeah yeah yeah. You were intentionally misleading and you know you were. You never needed to say who he HAD signed with but it wouldnt have hurt to say he HADN'T signed with us. I mean if you can breach the privacy of your so called clients who have their contracts pass through your legal firm what difference would it make? You chose to come on here and make all these claims yet you get all pissy when people call you out.

The fact remains that you have been leading people on for weeks with so called inside info. None of your claims have come true. You
Warn your kids all you want mate. The bulldogs brand will remain strong no matter what. While youre warning them why don't you warn them how deceptive, vague and aloof their dad is. When they ask for a bike do you just smile, get excited and then tell them you know somebody who's getting a new bike? Then take them to the bike shop and say "sorry it was that kid, I never said it was you, did I?"

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I'm kind of with you dakar...I've just joined, this is my second post, my first one hasnt been published and I'm confused. I havent been abused, but the little I've written, well not backing you but emphasising that you havent said anything misleading, hasnt been published. I think maybe the forum is run by the telegraph. Ive supported the dogs for a long time and kinda suprised by some of the imaturity here, its a shame that you have been left with this impression....I'm just a hard nut so I'll continue here, and boy, I'm I gunna fire up.... there are some nice people but as usual its the small few spoil it for the rest.
Daka2?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A few weeks back a moderator stated that of u were goin to quote sumfn than it would be nice to back it up wit a reliable source. I think we should def go back to that principle.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah yeah yeah. You were intentionally misleading and you know you were. You never needed to say who he HAD signed with but it wouldnt have hurt to say he HADN'T signed with us. I mean if you can breach the privacy of your so called clients who have their contracts pass through your legal firm what difference would it make? You chose to come on here and make all these claims yet you get all pissy when people call you out.

The fact remains that you have been leading people on for weeks with so called inside info. None of your claims have come true. You
Warn your kids all you want mate. The bulldogs brand will remain strong no matter what. While your warning them why don't you warn them how deceptive, vague and aloof their dad is. When they ask for a bike do you just smile, get excited and then tell them who know somebody who's getting a new bike? Then take them to the bike shop and say "sorry it was that kid, I never said it was you, did I?"
Absolute gold, made my weekend hard lol!

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thats the third time you have said im not going to post anymore and u have. I never abused or pmd u at all. I just questioned ur so called info. Plz no need to ruin another thread. Have a nice day and leave us "bulldog" supporters alone.
Mate do you read between the lines and make the rest up???? Unbelievable or uneducated one of the 2.. ...did I say it was you.and did you read did the behining of my post..the part where I said I did promise I will not post again.

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol sorry mate I wont spoil this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.