Not open for further replies.

x-factor

Y.N.W.A
Reaction score
Finalising payment details. His all but signed with us don't stress

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Remember the days before social media? You never even had to hear about 10% of the BS rumours that come up these days!

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Crown sports management just tweeted it will be finalized this week , I think they might be a sponsor of his

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I may go buy myself a lottery ticket...out of the 19 weeks in the NRL + Pre-Season this is the only free week of Barba nonsense and innuendo crap.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mole tweeting hodkinson re-signing announced tomorrow

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
The Mole ‏@RLW_Mole 9h

@mitchdurie1 Latest on Barba - he is likely to STAy at @NRL_Bulldogs

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
The Mole ‏@RLW_Mole 9h

@mitchdurie1 Latest on Barba - he is likely to STAy at @NRL_Bulldogs

absolutely awesome news. makes me smile so much

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For once I want a rumour to be true. If the mole is right then I'm one proud doggie supporter :grinning: do what's right barba and stay at the doggies we all love you. And I'm so glad Pritchard is staying. His got bulldogs running through his blood. Loves the place

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
He was never close to leaving in the first place.
I don't know about that. I think it just that he has been able to either keep his ex and the kids in Sydney, or the Bulldogs have shown his how he can have the best of both worlds and made some allowances for him to be able to satisfy that.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
He was never close to leaving in the first place.
I don't know about that. I think it just that he has been able to either keep his ex and the kids in Sydney, or the Bulldogs have shown his how he can have the best of both worlds and made some allowances for him to be able to satisfy that.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
The Mole etc. are as bad as bigbird. Hit and miss.

If I wanted to know what's really going on I'd ask Blue&White, The Greatest or DF.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Mole etc. are as bad as bigbird. Hit and miss.

If I wanted to know what's really going on I'd ask Blue&White, The Greatest or DF.
100% agreed, they are the only outside source I trust out side from the Bulldogs themselves.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
I wonder if management has looked at the West Tigers capitulate and thought hmmm , we better move on Benny ... Also hope we can keep Frank and Hodko

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if management has looked at the West Tigers capitulate and thought hmmm , we better move on Benny ... Also hope we can keep Frank and Hodko
benji made the statement last night on the tv either the footy show or game plan, that he had took a paycut the past 4 seasons to help keep the tigers under the salary cap.
if this is true, then the tigers would not have buck loads of cash to throw at barba given they have just re signed 2 players during the week

Status
Not open for further replies.